Windows 10: Windows Product ID to Windows product.

Discus and support Windows Product ID to Windows product. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have various Windows product ID's and corresponding product licence keys for our office PC's. How can I find out from the Product ID which is the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Meyburgh Hofmeyr, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Windows Product ID to Windows product.

I have various Windows product ID's and corresponding product licence keys for our office PC's. How can I find out from the Product ID which is the correct windows to download?

:)

Meyburgh Hofmeyr, Mar 13, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, Mar 13, 2019
  3. i know the product id but forget the product key

Hello,

There is still a way to search for your product key. Kindly follow the steps below for you to know your product key:

• Press Windows key + X
    • Click Command Prompt (admin)
    • Enter the following command: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey
    • Then hit Enter
    The product key will be revealed, copy the product key then enter it.

Give us an update on what happens.

Anthony Cato, Mar 13, 2019
  4. maranna Win User

Windows Product ID to Windows product.

product key/id

Is the product key different from the product id?
    I have a 25 character key for windows and on the profile page it says product id with a different number. Then on the right it says change product key. This confusing.to me. Could you please explain in case I have to reinstall.

maranna, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Product ID to Windows product.

1. Windows Product ID to Windows product. - Similar Threads - Product product

2. Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes: Hi, just wanted to share with the Windows 11 team:Since you're changing the troubleshooter, maybe please change the places you reference the old one to bring users to the new one?Can't seem to attach a picture.. I'm under printers, a specific printer, then I select the third...
  3. Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Product Suggestion: Change where the troubleshooter link goes: Hi, just wanted to share with the Windows 11 team:Since you're changing the troubleshooter, maybe please change the places you reference the old one to bring users to the new one?Can't seem to attach a picture.. I'm under printers, a specific printer, then I select the third...
  4. I received a charge of $99.99 on my AMEX card on April 16th for Microsoft Product...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I received a charge of $99.99 on my AMEX card on April 16th for Microsoft Product...: I recieved a charge on my AMEX card of $99.99 on April 16, 2024. The charge was for Microsoft product Z628FOHSYOPZ628FOHSYOPX 98052. I have no idea what it is for. Please help....
  5. I received a charge of $99.99 on my AMEX card on April 16th for Microsoft Product...

I received a charge of $99.99 on my AMEX card on April 16th for Microsoft Product...: I recieved a charge on my AMEX card of $99.99 on April 16, 2024. The charge was for Microsoft product Z628FOHSYOPZ628FOHSYOPX 98052. I have no idea what it is for. Please help....
  6. I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...: I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key of my current Windows but I don't know what to do in case to extend or upgrade them...
  7. I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...

I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key...: I receive a message that my Windows 7 Pro OA are near by to expire. I have the Product Key of my current Windows but I don't know what to do in case to extend or upgrade them...
  8. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  9. Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation

Trouble changing the product key for windows 11 home activation: I recently acquired a new PC and the windows 11 home activation prefilled with my laptop's product key after I signed in with my Microsoft account. I purchased a new windows 11 license through the Microsoft online store so I have a genuine product key that should work....
  10. I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it: Windows 11, I've misplaced my office product key. where can I find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ive-misplaced-my-office-product-key-where-can-i/b7155570-f672-4504-a680-8d80a62d8a87