Windows 10: Windows product key is damaged and error code

Discus and support Windows product key is damaged and error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alot of the games I bought said that it needs windows 64 bit so I tried downloading 64 bit it doesn't take long for me to realize that my prouduct key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by turtletuber1, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Windows product key is damaged and error code

Alot of the games I bought said that it needs windows 64 bit so I tried downloading 64 bit it doesn't take long for me to realize that my prouduct key is soaked and riped up and I don't have a 64 bit prosser now I am locked out and When I try to open my copy of windows 32 says an error code I don't know what I should do

:)

turtletuber1, Oct 19, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Windows product key is damaged and error code

Windows store cache is damaged. Also get error code 0x87AFo813

Hi,

Windows store might have been corrupted that's why you got that error code and message when running the troubleshooter. We suggest you run a WSReset in your computer by following this steps:

• Press and hold the Windows key + R key to launch the
      Run dialog box.
    • In the Run dialog box, type in wreset.exe then hit the
      Enter key.
    • The dialog box will disappear and will launch the Windows store once its done running in your computer.
    • Try to download again an app in Windows store to check if will be getting the same error.

We also recommend you check on this
    link
    , if you still get the same error and help us in resolving this issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows product key is damaged and error code

1. Windows product key is damaged and error code - Similar Threads - product key damaged

2. Error code: 0xC004C003, when using Windows 10 product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error code: 0xC004C003, when using Windows 10 product key: hey i just bought a windows 10 key, and it says the key doesnt work. i have software from the company that build my pc but where my old product key was on the computer got removed one time sent it to repair. so i bought a new code so i could upgrade to windows 10, so i can...
  3. Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Exchange of a product because hardware is damaged: I bought a razer blade 15.6 from the Microsoft store and the hardware is damaged, they told me i can return it and get credit to the store. My question is if i have to purchase items that are equivalent to the price of the blade or if i get the difference if i were to get a...
  4. Windows Key Product Error

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Key Product Error: So, my old computer died and I got a new one. When doing so, I switched over my hard drive and immediately I was hit with "Activate Windows, go to settings activate Windows". I have windows, and Ive always had windows, so I tried to look up how to fix this issue and cannot...
  5. error activation window 10.no product key

error activation window 10.no product key: I download window 10 on my pc from online store , I don t remember from where or a name or anythink about it any more. So after my pc needed update my pc ask me to activate window , but I can t activate it because I need a product key . I can t find my product key . So how...
  6. Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker: Hello all - I bought my son a nice desktop pre installed with windows `0 OEM, I was a little heavy on the scratching and took a few characters out. I have tried what I believed to be all other characters, I know some are not applicable which reduced the variables, but no...
  7. Product Key Button Error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Product Key Button Error: When I press "change product key" in settings, I does nothing, please help, is there a way to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-button-error/01dced60-8f41-4aeb-82a0-d9a756b87c5c
  8. product key error

product key error: what's...Message Code 715-123130 and Transaction ID a20c0da7-1325-4bd2-ab73-9c0de15060a1. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-error/ba9c910e-cc4b-4c84-91ef-8b27d0474cfc"
  9. product key code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    product key code: Good day please could you tel me where i can find my product key code https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/product-key-code/cdb4adb2-a035-47f7-81a1-13899a6232e0"
  10. Error code 0x80073D05; Windows Store cache may be damaged

in Windows 10 Support
    Error code 0x80073D05; Windows Store cache may be damaged: I have been tried to install an extension for the Edge browser from the Windows Store, and I keep receiving the error code 0x80073D05. That led me to try the Microsoft Windows Store Apps troubleshooter. It tells me that the "Windows Store cache and licenses may be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check which windows is your prouduct code for