Windows 10: Windows product key is damaged and error code

Discus and support Windows product key is damaged and error code in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Alot of the games I bought said that it needs windows 64 bit so I tried downloading 64 bit it doesn't take long for me to realize that my prouduct key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by turtletuber1, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Windows product key is damaged and error code

Alot of the games I bought said that it needs windows 64 bit so I tried downloading 64 bit it doesn't take long for me to realize that my prouduct key is soaked and riped up and I don't have a 64 bit prosser now I am locked out and When I try to open my copy of windows 32 says an error code I don't know what I should do

:)

turtletuber1, Oct 19, 2019
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Oct 19, 2019
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Windows product key is damaged and error code

Windows store cache is damaged. Also get error code 0x87AFo813

Hi,

Windows store might have been corrupted that's why you got that error code and message when running the troubleshooter. We suggest you run a WSReset in your computer by following this steps:

• Press and hold the Windows key + R key to launch the
      Run dialog box.
    • In the Run dialog box, type in wreset.exe then hit the
      Enter key.
    • The dialog box will disappear and will launch the Windows store once its done running in your computer.
    • Try to download again an app in Windows store to check if will be getting the same error.

We also recommend you check on this
    link
    , if you still get the same error and help us in resolving this issue.

Let us know about the update.

Kristine Som, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows product key is damaged and error code

1. Windows product key is damaged and error code - Similar Threads - product key damaged

2. damage to the product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    damage to the product key: Hello! Accidentally corrupted Windows product code when I was erasing the code's protective coating. How can I recover this code? I believe the protective coating was faulty as most of the coating has rubbed off well and a smaller part has damaged the product code. Please...
  3. damage to the product key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    damage to the product key: Hello! Accidentally corrupted Windows product code when I was erasing the code's protective coating. How can I recover this code? I believe the protective coating was faulty as most of the coating has rubbed off well and a smaller part has damaged the product code. Please...
  4. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  5. restore damaged sticker with product key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    restore damaged sticker with product key: How to restore key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-damaged-sticker-with-product-key/fa0edb87-406e-4780-9dab-661a299725f2
  6. DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY: so i bought a new pc and it came with the windows disc but the assemblers did not open the product key they simply installed windows. when i got it. i peeled off the slip where i was meant to scratch "gently" to reveal the windows product key. i tried contacting the...
  7. DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DAMAGED WINDOWS PRODUCT KEY: so i bought a new pc and it came with the windows disc but the assemblers did not open the product key they simply installed windows. when i got it. i peeled off the slip where i was meant to scratch "gently" to reveal the windows product key. i tried contacting the...
  8. Windows 10 product key damaged?

Windows 10 product key damaged?: So I did a fresh install of windows to change the drive it was on and when I went to reenter the key I discovered the 2 of the last 5 digits are unrecognizable.Is there anything I can do I tried to brute force it by trying different keys but gave up after awhile.Is there...
  9. My Product key is damaged Windows 10

My Product key is damaged Windows 10: Hello there, somebody knows How can I recover my Product key ? I purchased my laptop back in 2010 and came with a Pre-installed Microsoft office, so the Product key was attached under the laptop itself, now I need to the number to installed the activation in my new laptop,...
  10. Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker

Damaged OEM Windows Product Key sticker: Hello all - I bought my son a nice desktop pre installed with windows `0 OEM, I was a little heavy on the scratching and took a few characters out. I have tried what I believed to be all other characters, I know some are not applicable which reduced the variables, but no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to check which windows is your prouduct code for