Windows 10: Windows Proffesional 10 freezes durin driver update as I suppose

Discus and support Windows Proffesional 10 freezes durin driver update as I suppose in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Not so long time ago I decided to change my Windows 7 to Windows 10. I did not do update, but reinstall system with deleting all data from my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KamilDobrzyski, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Windows Proffesional 10 freezes durin driver update as I suppose

Hello,

Not so long time ago I decided to change my Windows 7 to Windows 10. I did not do update, but reinstall system with deleting all data from my drive format.

After installing Win10 on my PC i tried to install drivers and all programs to use this PC normally.

During installation of Graphic drivers my computer freezes and there is nothing to do, only power cycle can help to bring it up.

I found it as common issue on the Internet, but none of tips did not helped me. What is more, today I decided to install Windows once again, from very beginning, and this issue still occurs. Windows does not see my graphic card, and i am not able to install drivers.

Some details about my PC:

System: Windows 10 Professional

Graphic card: Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970 OC

Motherboard: Asrock z77 extreme4

Processor: Intel 3570k

What is worth to notice, on Windows7 i had all drivers and everything worked fine.

Could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,

Kamil

:)

KamilDobrzyski, Jan 4, 2020
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 4, 2020
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

I had the realtek error when using the installer, so I did these step and It Worked

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Hood Win User

Windows Proffesional 10 freezes durin driver update as I suppose

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

Hood, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Proffesional 10 freezes durin driver update as I suppose

1. Windows Proffesional 10 freezes durin driver update as I suppose - Similar Threads - Proffesional freezes durin

2. How am I supposed to find updated drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How am I supposed to find updated drivers?: I'm having issues with some of my USB controllers and support articles are suggesting I update my drivers on USBs and the devices connected to my USBs. The latter is easy enough, but the former seems difficult. When I right-click on the Host Controller [intelr usb 3.20...
  3. How am I supposed to find updated drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How am I supposed to find updated drivers?: I'm having issues with some of my USB controllers and support articles are suggesting I update my drivers on USBs and the devices connected to my USBs. The latter is easy enough, but the former seems difficult. When I right-click on the Host Controller [intelr usb 3.20...
  4. is File Explorer supposed to freeze then crash?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    is File Explorer supposed to freeze then crash?: - When I open FE it seems unusually slow ie compared to other programs. Sometimes nothing happens. Other times nothing happens AND the arrow to the right also doesn't help. As often as not it freezes then crashes. Far from saving time, FE wastes my time. - There is no error...
  5. Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Graphic Driver update freezes Windows 10: I have this new core i3 PC with Foxconn H67MP motherboard. 2gb RAM.After a fresh install of windows, I try to install graphics driver and suddenly, the PC freezes with nothing working. When this happens, the only way to to turn it off is to unplug it from the power source....
  6. Windows 10 Proffesional ISO

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Proffesional ISO: Hi all, I have a digital license linked to my email. I need a copy of Windows 10 Professional ISo to reinstall my Laptop. Please help me with the link to download Windows 10 professional copy...
  7. Anyone Have Windows 10 1803 Proffesional x86 ISO?

Anyone Have Windows 10 1803 Proffesional x86 ISO?: Rufus didnt work im blocked from downloading on Windows ISO Downloader so any help for Windows 10 1803 x86 English iso? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/anyone-have-windows-10-1803-proffesional-x86-iso/15976e69-2550-44b4-8975-6a4320dabbc9
  8. Windows 10 proffesional key won't activate

Windows 10 proffesional key won't activate: Hi. I've got a key for "Microsoft Windows 10 Professional STANDARD Edition Retail". Under Setings -> Security -> Activation -> Change product key I entered my code. It proceeded to go to the percentage % screen but remained on 0. I checked later and I had gotten a error....
  9. proffesional paperport 14

proffesional paperport 14: I need to download program into my PC running windows 10 professional after resetting my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/proffesional-paperport-14/7c574600-fcfe-4c0f-a677-67e811abb341
  10. I already updated to Windows 10 1809, what am I supposed to do?

I already updated to Windows 10 1809, what am I supposed to do?: So I heard everywhere that the new Windows 10 October Update is supposedly deleting user’s files. When 1809 was released, I updated instantly since I thought nothing would be wrong. It would only be a few days later before I knew about this. Since I had set up a dual boot...