Windows 10: Windows profile signing in twice

Discus and support Windows profile signing in twice in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a client with an intermittent issue where she locks her screen and then tries to sign back in locally or remotely, but it signs her into a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JasonRTIS, Jun 17, 2022.

1. JasonRTIS Win User

Windows profile signing in twice

I have a client with an intermittent issue where she locks her screen and then tries to sign back in locally or remotely, but it signs her into a second instance of her user rather than just signing her into the same profile instance as before. This has been verified in task manager - it shows the same exact user signed in twice. This causes issues with Outlook opening, because it sees the OST files open already. Rebooting the PC flushes those users out and resolves the issue temporarily.Reaching out to see if anybody has some insight into preventing this issue. Is th

:)

JasonRTIS, Jun 17, 2022

2. Windows 10 - Login twice every time

Hello,

User profile corruption is one of the possible reasons why you are being asked to sign in twice on your computer. To troubleshoot the issue, we suggest creating a new user account and see if the same issue will occur on a different user profile. To do this,
    simply follow the steps below:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings
      > Accounts > Family & other people > Add someone else to this PC.

• Type a user name, password, password hint, and then select Next.

Should you have further questions, please let us know.

Jefferson Ore, Jun 17, 2022
  3. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 17, 2022
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Windows 10 makes me sign-in twice

Hi,

It is possible that Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart
    option is enabled after the update that is why it asked you to sign in twice.

To address your issue, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to troubleshoot your concern:

• Go to Settings then click Accounts.
    • Select Sign-in options then Scroll down to Privacy and toggle off
      Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart. Check the screenshot:
      Windows profile signing in twice 854390d8-06f0-468d-9684-71f2f9c6636f?upload=true.png
    • Next reboot, you should only have to sign-in once.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Jun 17, 2022
Thema:

1. Windows profile signing in twice - Similar Threads - profile signing twice

2. User Profile not Signing in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    User Profile not Signing in: Every time I try to start my PC, it says “The User Profile service failed the sign-in. User could not be loaded”. It works after I restart it, but it always happens whenever I start my computer and it gets annoying. I have had looked at many tutorials on YouTube on how to fix...
  3. Unable to sign in to profile

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Unable to sign in to profile: I cant sign in to my profile it freezes after putting password. I cant even enter it. I need to force shutdown the computer then try it again. I tried to unplug the connection and check if I can sign in but it freezes back....
  4. Windows profile signing in twice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows profile signing in twice: I have a client with an intermittent issue where she locks her screen and then tries to sign back in locally or remotely, but it signs her into a second instance of her user rather than just signing her into the same profile instance as before. This has been verified in task...
  5. Windows profile signing in twice

Windows profile signing in twice: I have a client with an intermittent issue where she locks her screen and then tries to sign back in locally or remotely, but it signs her into a second instance of her user rather than just signing her into the same profile instance as before. This has been verified in task...
  6. Windows Sign in temporary profile

Windows Sign in temporary profile: I logged on this morning but received an error message subsequently all my word documents have gone missing. I haven't updated The system and there Is a lot of documents. Is there a way to recover the device to its previous state?...
  7. Sign-in and User Profiles

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sign-in and User Profiles: We are having problems logging in with a certain user profile. Windows 10 Home. When we log in directly with one user account the screen comes up black. When we logged in with another Microsoft online account, everything comes up fine. We uninstalled the latest updates. Now...
  8. Signed with temporary profile

Signed with temporary profile: i receive the blue banner for sign out , because i dont know why my pc start with sign with a temporary profile , and , again and again , window 10 64 bits update 2004. How i resolve it ???...
  9. Signing in with Temporary Profile

Signing in with Temporary Profile: I just purchased a Surface Laptop 2 and was working perfectly fine for the first week and now every time that I sign in it tells me there was a problem with logging me in and says I need to sign out and sign back in. When I do that I just continue to get the same message....
  10. Can you be signed into an app twice?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you be signed into an app twice?: Because if you can't I sure as hell have found the exception. It's that same annoying people app that I am having issues with on my phone, but on my laptop. ASUS Book Flip TP200 running the most recent Windows ten build. I'll just post the screenshot of what has...