Windows 10: Windows Profiles Disappearing

Discus and support Windows Profiles Disappearing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Good Afternoon, I am running into an issue where my users are logging into machines that they have previously had profiles on and upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by PDub-Ya, Jun 10, 2020.

1. PDub-Ya Win User

Windows Profiles Disappearing

Good Afternoon,

I am running into an issue where my users are logging into machines that they have previously had profiles on and upon inputting their username and password, they are taken to a desktop that is empty and devoid of anything that they previously setup. No icons or anything, add to that any information that was saved in their My Documents folder is gone as well. According to the users, they did not get the Out of Box Experience after putting their username and password in. They simply were taken right to the empty desktop. I've checked to verify that the machines in question did not have the Windows Update from February, however this has baffled my team at every junction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

PDub-Ya, Jun 10, 2020

2. CCC Profiles that disappear

id suggest a spyware check

eidairaman1, Jun 10, 2020
  3. RoboX Win User
    CCC Profiles that disappear

yes, i save the profile, and it is saved and in the list of the profiles....I use it when I launch the game....but after a few days it desappear (???)

RoboX, Jun 10, 2020
  4. RoboX Win User

CCC Profiles that disappear

Hi guys, can you help me? I have this problem: the profiles created in the CCC for the games disappear..... do you know from what it can derive and like resolving?
    (Windows 7 64 bit - HD6950 - 12.6 - 12.9 beta ecc...)

RoboX, Jun 10, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows Profiles Disappearing - Similar Threads - Profiles Disappearing

2. Profile disappeared.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Profile disappeared.: Why has my complete complete community profile and posts disappeared after an update and restart, this is not the first time It's happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-disappeared/fcc0d78d-92e4-41ea-bc61-9a388ccbdfed
  3. Profile disappeared.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile disappeared.: Why has my complete complete community profile and posts disappeared after an update and restart, this is not the first time It's happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/profile-disappeared/fcc0d78d-92e4-41ea-bc61-9a388ccbdfed
  4. will there be an update to fix the disappearing profile picture on windows 10 welcome screen?

will there be an update to fix the disappearing profile picture on windows 10 welcome screen?: I am wondering if there will be an update fix for the disappearing profile picture on the welcome screen. I'm really not that computer jazzy to be going into updates and deleting things that may cause bigger problems. Also this happen about a couple months ago, maybe even...
  5. will there be an update to fix the disappearing profile picture on windows 10 welcome screen?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    will there be an update to fix the disappearing profile picture on windows 10 welcome screen?: I am wondering if there will be an update fix for the disappearing profile picture on the welcome screen. I'm really not that computer jazzy to be going into updates and deleting things that may cause bigger problems. Also this happen about a couple months ago, maybe even...
  6. will there be an update to fix the disappearing profile picture on windows 10 welcome screen?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Unusual Laptop Issue: Profile Picture Missing, Desktop Files Disappeared, Microsoft Account...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unusual Laptop Issue: Profile Picture Missing, Desktop Files Disappeared, Microsoft Account...: I encountered a strange problem with my laptop recently. When I started it up, my profile picture had disappeared, and the login screen displayed the default Windows wallpaper in a light version. When I logged in, all my desktop files were gone, and the wallpaper remained the...
  8. Unusual Laptop Issue: Profile Picture Missing, Desktop Files Disappeared, Microsoft Account...

Unusual Laptop Issue: Profile Picture Missing, Desktop Files Disappeared, Microsoft Account...: I encountered a strange problem with my laptop recently. When I started it up, my profile picture had disappeared, and the login screen displayed the default Windows wallpaper in a light version. When I logged in, all my desktop files were gone, and the wallpaper remained the...
  9. User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen: On Win10 login screen, all user profiles in the bottom left hand side disappeared. Impossible to switch users using any other method. I tried numerous steps, creating new profiles, running gpedit, disabling features, running DISM and SFC, etc. to no avail.I finally solved...
  10. User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen

User profiles bottom left hand side have disappeared from login screen: On Win10 login screen, all user profiles in the bottom left hand side disappeared. Impossible to switch users using any other method. I tried numerous steps, creating new profiles, running gpedit, disabling features, running DISM and SFC, etc. to no avail.I finally solved...