Windows 10: Windows program no registered

Discus and support Windows program no registered in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I work from home and I was checking to see if a program would work on my computer. this program requires windows 10, which I have, but the program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MichelleMimms Duchan, Mar 15, 2020.

1. Windows program no registered

I work from home and I was checking to see if a program would work on my computer. this program requires windows 10, which I have, but the program comes back and says I have windows 8.2. I believe that my windows is not registered. What do I do?

:)

MichelleMimms Duchan, Mar 15, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 15, 2020
  3. EVGA GTX 2xx series Reinbursement Service

XFX started it and Evga is doing the same. Evga is starting its own reinbursement program for those who bought the Evga 2xx series when they first came out. All you have to do is follow a few steps.

• Must be a new purchase from an authorized EVGA reseller. Step-ups do not qualify.
    • You have 14 days to register and upload a qualified invoice to claim your EVGA Bucks.
    • Only customers who purhased the EVGA GTX 280 or GTX 260 at the full Manufactured Suggested Reatil Price (MSRP) will qualify for the Reimbursement Program.
    • If between June 16th and July 7th you purchased an:
    • EVGA GTX 260 you will receive $75.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $60.00 Cash Back
    • EVGA GTX 280 you will receive $150.00 in EVGA Bucks* or $125.00 Cash Back
    The only thing this doesn't cover is the Step-up program. I'm fine with that because I got the price cut anyway. I just hope to get the card by this weekend if not early next week. I have a itch to bench. *Rockout :rockout:

Source: EVGA

Cold Storm, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Windows program no registered

The Register makes a solid list of reasons to upgrade to Windows Vista

Hardcore Windows XP fans will claim that Vista is currently buggy and bloated. Hardcore Mac OS X fans will claim that at least half of Vista is inspired by Mac OS X. Hardcore Linux fans laugh at all of this, and simply install the free Beryl user interface on the latest free distro of Ubuntu (or some other *nix distro). However, The Register has found some compelling reasons to move from whatever you're using to Windows Vista. The following is a shortened list, please click the source link for the full version of the list.
    • UAC- It really makes the OS more secure, and despite how annoyed you may get with it, you have to admit it's a step in the right direction.
    • Windows Aero- It's pretty and easy. Enough said.
    • It comes with better bundled software- All the programs that come pre-loaded with Windows are either old favorites, or very new programs with great features.
    • Vista Live = Xbox Live for the PC. Really.
    • Halo 2- What Halo fans have been waiting for over the years is finally coming to the PC. And it looks better than most of us imagined.
    • DirectX10 API- All new games/ graphics cards will eventually be exclusively for DX10 and Vista, so we better get used to it.
    • Windows Vista search functions- Windows indexing the everything really helps when you misplace something.
    • Windows Firewall- It's pretty good this time around, if you need a firewall.
    • Lots of pretty hardware/laptops are coming out that are designed just for Vista.
    • Microsoft is pushing for a complete move to Windows Vista, hence, they'll drop support for everything older just like they did for Windows 9x and ME.
    Source: Reg Hardware

zekrahminator, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows program no registered

1. Windows program no registered - Similar Threads - program registered

2. one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...: Please help me, when installing an application called MBCSofware, a notification always appears like this, and the application cannot be run, what is the solution?...
  3. one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    one or more files did not properly self-register C:\Program Files x86\Microsoft SQL...: Please help me, when installing an application called MBCSofware, a notification always appears like this, and the application cannot be run, what is the solution?...
  4. Unable to register for insider program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to register for insider program: Hello, I am trying to download Windows 11 ARM to run on a Mac M1 virtual machine. When I go to the download page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64 I'm directed to register for the insider program however when I click the "Learn more"...
  5. Unable to register for insider program

Unable to register for insider program: Hello, I am trying to download Windows 11 ARM to run on a Mac M1 virtual machine. When I go to the download page https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windowsinsiderpreviewARM64 I'm directed to register for the insider program however when I click the "Learn more"...
  6. Setting/Program to limit how frequently mouse clicks are registered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setting/Program to limit how frequently mouse clicks are registered: So recently my mouse has started acting up, and has this issue where, when I left click, it will sometimes register multiple left clicks in a very brief span, often double clicking things when I just wanted to left click. I know for a fact its a hardware issue, and apparently...
  7. Setting/Program to limit how frequently mouse clicks are registered

Setting/Program to limit how frequently mouse clicks are registered: So recently my mouse has started acting up, and has this issue where, when I left click, it will sometimes register multiple left clicks in a very brief span, often double clicking things when I just wanted to left click. I know for a fact its a hardware issue, and apparently...
  8. Setting/Program to limit how frequently mouse clicks are registered

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. What does Register this Program for Restart do? How do you Register one?

in Windows 10 News
    What does Register this Program for Restart do? How do you Register one?: [IMG]Some of the programs don’t respond well to the latest version of Windows. It crashes, and the only way out is to run it in compatibility mode. Related to this, there is another option— Register this Program for Restart —that makes sure the program is restarted or...
  10. Can't register window insider program

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't register window insider program: Hi, when I try to register for the window insider program it keeps giving me this error message. Pls, help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-register-window-insider-program/c3d37a64-54f7-42b2-bba0-fc9a000b16d3