Windows 10: Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable

Discus and support Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I'm trying to remove World of Warcraft from my programs and features list, for I'm worried it's taking up significant data, and if it weren't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by iTz Cpt Wesley, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable

Hello,

I'm trying to remove World of Warcraft from my programs and features list, for I'm worried it's taking up significant data, and if it weren't I still dislike it being there and misinforming me of its presence.

I tried looking at the registry keys but there isn't a listing that matches what I see in the programs and features list.

I'm at a loss.

Any help would be appreciated :

:)

iTz Cpt Wesley, Aug 17, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 17, 2020
  3. DCnewbie Win User
    Are my Registry Files all legitimate programs?

Isn't there a web tool whereby I can check if programs listed in my REGISTRY FILES are legitimate programs?

DCnewbie, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Frogger Win User

Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable

Modded Registry. Want Old Back....

did you try this

To restore the registry
    Open Registry Editor.
    Click Options, and then click Print to print these instructions. (If you are using the Help and Support Center, click Print above the topic area.) They will not be available after you shut down your computer in step 2.
    Click Start, and then click Shut Down.
    In the list, click Restart, and then click OK.
    When you see the message Please select the operating system to start, press F8.
    Use the arrow keys to highlight Last Known Good Configuration, and then press ENTER.
    NUM LOCK must be off before the arrow keys on the numeric keypad will function.

Use the arrow keys to highlight an operating system, and then press ENTER.
    Caution

Incorrectly editing the registry may severely damage your system. Before making changes to the registry, you should back up any valued data on your computer.
    Notes

To open Registry Editor, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
    Choosing Last Known Good Configuration provides a way to recover from problems such as a newly added driver that may be incorrect for your hardware. It does not solve problems caused by corrupted or missing drivers or files.
    When you choose Last Known Good Configuration, Windows restores information in registry key HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet only. Any changes you have made in other registry keys remain.

Frogger, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable

1. Windows Program Registry Key Missing or unidentifiable - Similar Threads - Program Registry Key

2. A program deleted some programs Registry keys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A program deleted some programs Registry keys: Hi yesterday i installed a program called Iobit Uninstaller pro and uninstalled some programs through it. but after that i think it deleted the registries of some programs like Microsoft Word. because when i double click on word it does not open. but when i right click and...
  3. A program deleted some programs Registry keys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    A program deleted some programs Registry keys: Hi yesterday i installed a program called Iobit Uninstaller pro and uninstalled some programs through it. but after that i think it deleted the registries of some programs like Microsoft Word. because when i double click on word it does not open. but when i right click and...
  4. A program deleted some programs Registry keys

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry: My windows update keep disabling when I try to enable it on services.msc so I tried some guide and I didn't know that you cannot delete WaasMedicSvc, Now I lost my WaasMedicSvc and I still cannot fix my windows update, is there any way to fix it?...
  6. WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry: My windows update keep disabling when I try to enable it on services.msc so I tried some guide and I didn't know that you cannot delete WaasMedicSvc, Now I lost my WaasMedicSvc and I still cannot fix my windows update, is there any way to fix it?...
  7. WaasMedicSvc key missing from registry

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. Unidentified Suspicious Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unidentified Suspicious Program: Hi, I was recently updating my start-up apps and came across an unidentified program simply labeled "Program". I immediately turned it off. Any suggestions as to how I can investigate this "program"? Typing Program in the search bar yields too many results. Could not find...
  9. Unidentified program in Windows 10 startup named "Program".

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unidentified program in Windows 10 startup named "Program".: What is this and how to I delete/disable it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unidentified-program-in-windows-10-startup-named/8a9d2a66-4a2f-487e-880e-5b8261b811a0
  10. Missing Registry keys for Auto run

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Registry keys for Auto run: I have Windows 10 operating system. For some unknown reason I have no auto run when I insert a CD/DVD into my drive or when using my USB external hard drives and memory sticks. I believe I have had something happen to my registry as I think there are keys missing from it. I...