Windows 10: Windows programs cant connect to internet connection

Discus and support Windows programs cant connect to internet connection in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have problem with internet I discovered it 3 days ago I cant open epic games becasue it says there is internet connection problem, in Valorant there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Venkirox, Jun 9, 2020.

1. Windows programs cant connect to internet connection

I have problem with internet I discovered it 3 days ago I cant open epic games becasue it says there is internet connection problem, in Valorant there was problem number 21 and in dbd it says cant connect to servers. I dont know what to do I already written to epic support but im waiting for response but I dont feel like I'am writing to every support to help with that.

submitted by /u/Venkirox
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Venkirox, Jun 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 Internet Connectivity Issues with various programs

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Try the following steps:

I would suggest you to run Internet Connectivity troubleshooter:

Try the following steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “View All”

• Select "Internet Explorer connection"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 16, 2020
  3. Internet connection speeds

I'm really curious about this, considering the amount of hoopla every major internet connection provider likes to claim about their services, and many times exaggerated just to help their own sales . . .

So, with that in mind, anyone willing to post up their download/upload connection speeds, and we can see just how much of a difference there is in the various internet connection types.

Hit up Speedtest by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test, choose the location closest to your home and begin the test, afterwards, copy and paste your result here. Also, please list what type of connection you have (dial-up, cable, DSL, VDSL, FiOS, etc) - if you are running through an ethernet connection, please also list whether it's a direct connection, or your LAN/WiFi connection speeds.

So, I guess I'lll start:

Verizon standard DSL - D-Link 802.11g 54Mbps

Windows programs cant connect to internet connection 189114715.png

imperialreign, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Windows programs cant connect to internet connection

internet not connecting

Hi,

I recently reformatted a computer and when I tried to connect to the internet it wouldn't work. The computer is an IBM and I have loaded Windows XP.

All the settings are the same with internet connections as the settings in my other computers in the house but it still wont connect.

Using cable and on ADSL.

Thank you.

Kymberly_S, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows programs cant connect to internet connection

1. Windows programs cant connect to internet connection - Similar Threads - programs cant connect

2. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant connect to internet: Hello, the problem is with internet i connected to ethernet but it is not howing internet it is showing you can connectto devices on ur local network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/d458e959-fdb6-4bf7-af09-0e95893033d8
  3. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant connect to internet: Hello, the problem is with internet i connected to ethernet but it is not howing internet it is showing you can connectto devices on ur local network https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/d458e959-fdb6-4bf7-af09-0e95893033d8
  4. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  5. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant connect to internet: I buy this laptop DELL yesterday then I download an application for my work then it can't detect the connection while google chrome is okay and fast. I also check my internet, it fine and PING ms :9 , DOWNLOAD :111.52 ,Mbps UPLOAD :20.75Mbps .Can someone help me I really...
  6. Cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Some programs cant connect to internet connection

Some programs cant connect to internet connection: Miscosoft store, epic games launcher, valorant and dead by daylight cant connect to internet. In microsoft store everything is loading slower than before but when I try to buy or download something it says connection problem, error 0x800704cf . In valorant it was error 21 and...
  8. Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet

Downloaded programs cant connect to the Internet: After resetting my Windows 10 PC some programs I download cant connect to the Internet for example Steam I'm able to use Firefox and Microsoft Edge but some websites don't load...
  9. cant connect to internet

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cant connect to internet: Im having a problem useing the internet, my intel(R) wireless-AC 9560 has a code 10 error. Will going back to a previous version of Windows 10 fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-connect-to-internet/34b8068d-dbe4-4dae-a4d9-96f69368bb52
  10. cant connect to internet

cant connect to internet: Hi.i use a acer aspire e 15 laptop.Started it up today and i cant get on the internet,its showing i have a good connection and i ran the truble shooter and that said their is no problem,other pc's in the homw have no problem with the internet.Any help please 122834