Windows 10: Windows Programs

Discus and support Windows Programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can you tell me if I copy the folder in the program files of some app and then paste it into another computer. And then I open the .exe file will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Anderson5, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Windows Programs

Can you tell me if I copy the folder in the program files of some app and then paste it into another computer. And then I open the .exe file will it work, or do I need a setup? I found it worked with some apps like IGI or tor browser but will it work with other apps? And please tell sir, why it doesn't work with some apps but works with others.

:)

John Anderson5, Sep 26, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 26, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Programs

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Programs :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows Programs

1. Windows Programs - Similar Threads - Programs

2. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  3. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...: Keep getting the message, "This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program."Having issues downloading Fallout on the Microsoft Store. I don't believe I would need the Windows Insider program. I believe it could be a connection issue since the...
  4. This title is powered by great new features in the windows insider program. Unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder: I have developed a program with installer. The program is installed in the programs folder. The program has also a link in the menu start. However the icon is empty:When I start the program from menu the icon the icon on the taskbar is also emptyWhen I start the program...
  6. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder: I have developed a program with installer. The program is installed in the programs folder. The program has also a link in the menu start. However the icon is empty:When I start the program from menu the icon the icon on the taskbar is also emptyWhen I start the program...
  7. Taskbar menu start icon empty when program is started from programs folder

8. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...
  9. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...
  10. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...