Windows 10: Windows Programs

Discus and support Windows Programs in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can you tell me, if I copy the folder in the program files of some app and then paste it into another computer. And then I open the .exe file will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by John Anderson5, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Windows Programs

can you tell me, if I copy the folder in the program files of some app and then paste it into another computer. And then I open the .exe file will it work, or do I need a setup? I found it worked with some apps like IGI or tor browser but will it work with other apps? And please tell sir, why it doesn't work with some apps but works with others. Why doesn't windows bring some programs like share it for sharing applications between computers as we do in android?

:)

John Anderson5, Sep 26, 2022

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Sep 26, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 26, 2022
  4. 3Colors Win User

Windows Programs

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Programs :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Windows Programs

1. Windows Programs - Similar Threads - Programs

2. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...
  3. How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to find what program is using SetThreadExecutionState to cause exit from Modern Standby?: My laptop has been exiting Modern Standby for unclear reasons. Network connectivity during standby is disabled and ability to wake from sleep is disabled for all devices in Device Manager.Just had a situation where laptop was supposedly on sleep for 4 days, but it turns out...
  4. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  5. Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs

Control Panel/Explorer crashes when opening Get Programs: We have been gradually deploying Windows 11 within our environment and have run into an issue with the control panel. We deploy self service application installs via GPO with User Configuration > Policies > Software Settings > Software Installations. On Windows 10 it works...
  6. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  7. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update: I haven't been able to find any information about this yet. We still have some older versions of our software in use. These versions were built with Visual Studio 6. After installing the April 2024 cumulative update, some of the programs that use RPC started crashing. We have...
  8. RPC issues in older programs after installing the April 2024 cumulative update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....
  10. Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting

Running Windows Programs Compatibility Troubleshooting: My League of Legends gets stuck on the screen during the game loading screen, which can take up to 30 to 40 seconds or more. I've tried a lot of things to no avail....