Windows 10: Windows Protected Your PC Pop - Up

Discus and support Windows Protected Your PC Pop - Up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I Was Going To Run BlueScreen Simulator 2.0 But When Executing It It Said Windows Protected Your PC It Has Been Digitally Signed By FlyTechVideos It It... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by access user 2010, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Windows Protected Your PC Pop - Up

I Was Going To Run BlueScreen Simulator 2.0 But When Executing It It Said Windows Protected Your PC It Has Been Digitally Signed By FlyTechVideos It It That This App Includes Malware Or Is A PUP

:)

access user 2010, Mar 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Windows Protected Your PC Pop - Up

? Block pop-ups in Edge on the phone

Hello,

Pop-ups or pop-up ads are online advertisement that opens a new browser window when clicked or when the website was accessed. For now, the feature of blocking pop-ups or pop-up ads is available for browsers installed on PC's or desktops.

We request that you file this or up-vote an existing feature suggestion using the Windows Feedback Hub app. To submit a new feedback/suggestion, you can follow the steps provided below:

• Go to All Apps, search for the Feedback Hub app or press and hold Volume
      Down+Power button for about 2-3 secs to launch the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then at the top right side, tap the add button (+).
    • Select Suggestion and fill up the box with the details needed.
    • Select the right category for the suggestion and then submit.

Should you need further assistance, don't hesitate to get back to us.

Timoteo IV Ofr, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Windows Protected Your PC Pop - Up

1. Windows Protected Your PC Pop - Up - Similar Threads - Protected Pop

2. How do I password protect a folder in Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How do I password protect a folder in Windows 10: hi all I am sending my laptop for repair and want to keep nosy eyes from some documents on my laptop that contain personal info eg statements, letters, etc. Can I password protect a folder so that the repair shop can't see the documents? I googled and found...
  3. My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.

My virus and threat protection is saying page not available.: [ATTACH][ATTACH] This is my problem. I tried to solve it as instructions given but it didn't worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-virus-and-threat-protection-is-saying-page-not/1af63732-8256-4bed-acfc-e1c5748b67a9
  4. How can i keep real time protection OFF?

How can i keep real time protection OFF?: I have this game which ran fine for a year on W7. Then i upgraded to W10 and it no longer worked. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling but every time it would give me an error and not start. I googled it and found the issue is the system will not allow a certain file and...
  5. 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Customization
    'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home: Why I am not able to open 'Virus & Threat Protection' system option in my Windows 10 Home? I am Selecting below option to open. [ATTACH] System gives below message: [ATTACH] help me....
  6. anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft

anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 is from Microsoft: I have one issue with Microsoft Edge ,I ring Microsoft the free number for support 08006528704 the gentlemen tall me I been hacking and I have to install anti hacking tools 3.2 and network protection 3 for a cost and I want to know if is real thanks and is from Microsoft...
  7. Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Script Host error popping up after reinstalling Symantec EndPoint Protection on...: [ATTACH] I recently uninstalled Symantec EndPoint Protection on my Windows 10 corporate PC. After reinstalling it, I get this error message related to the Windows Script Host. It says "There is no file extension in 'C\PROGRA~2\Symantec\Symantec'. I am not sure where to even...
  8. Windows 10 Pro - 1809 - Can't get stop "check virus protection" pop up

Windows 10 Pro - 1809 - Can't get stop "check virus protection" pop up: So, I'm one of the few people who upgraded to 1809 and didn't have an issue with deleted files. In fact, overall, it works great for me. My only issue is, and you may or may not call me crazy for this, I prefer not to have a real time protection running. (I still do on demand...
  9. Windows 10 Pro - 1809 - Can't get stop "check virus protection" pop up

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Pro - 1809 - Can't get stop "check virus protection" pop up: So, I'm one of the few people who upgraded to 1809 and didn't have an issue with deleted files. In fact, overall, it works great for me. My only issue is, and you may or may not call me crazy for this, I prefer not to have a real time protection running. (I still do on demand...
  10. Virus Protection Repeated Pop-Up

Virus Protection Repeated Pop-Up: I tried Googling this to no avail. Windows gives me this notification (plus infuriating noise) every few seconds: Virus Protection (Security and Maintenance) That's all - there seems to be no actual information just that it wants me to look at my virus settings. All...