Windows 10: Windows push notifications user service

Discus and support Windows push notifications user service in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Please help All new pc parts : Motherboard : Asus prime H310M-A CPU : Intel i5 8400 RAM : G.Skill ( xmp to 2400mhz) PSU : cooler master 450w... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Stavroforos8, Oct 4, 2018.

1. Windows push notifications user service

Please help

All new pc parts :

Motherboard : Asus prime H310M-A

CPU : Intel i5 8400

RAM : G.Skill ( xmp to 2400mhz)

PSU : cooler master 450w masterwatt

except HDD : Toshiba DT01ACA100 1TB SATA 6Gb/s

Scanned with no bad sectors or errors

All drivers up to date + Bios + Chipset

I have checked Control Panel>Security and Maintenance>Reliability Monitor and I see the problem below. This happens every day. Any suggestions?

Description

Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe

Problem signature

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: svchost.exe_WpnUserService

Application Version: 10.0.17134.1

Application Timestamp: a38b9ab2

Fault Module Name: NotificationController.dll

Fault Module Version: 10.0.17134.165

Fault Module Timestamp: e0385185

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 000000000007a24d

OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48

Locale ID: 1033

Additional Information 1: 2ae5

Additional Information 2: 2ae5699b2bff5e4a77b64c65e2892c53

Additional Information 3: 265c

Additional Information 4: 265c457687a54e532776417c87171a53

Extra information about the problem

Bucket ID: ef1f8eca00d694bc5024e7d42541a235 (1163309502112571957)

:)

Stavroforos8, Oct 4, 2018

2. High Memory Usage by "Service Host: Windows Notifications User Service_3c1f5"

For us to know if it's a faulty or outdated driver, can you send us a screenshot of associated file. Here are the steps:

• Type in Task Manager in the search bar
    • Right-click Service Host: Windows Push Notifications User Service_3c1f5
    • Click Properties and go to the General tab
    • Send us a screenshot of the Properties

We'll wait for your response.

Marilou Ser, Oct 4, 2018
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Oct 4, 2018
  4. Windows push notifications user service

Sevice host windows push notifications system service

Service Host :Windows Push Notifications User Service _150ed2

switched screens off walked away for a couple of hours and it was back using 95% of the 8 GB of memory

brian.thomas, Oct 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows push notifications user service

1. Windows push notifications user service - Similar Threads - push notifications user

2. Windows Push Notifications User Service High Memory or CPU usage

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Push Notifications User Service High Memory or CPU usage: [IMG]If Windows Push Notifications User Service is consuming high Memory or CPU usage in Windows 11/10, here is how you can eliminate this problem. It likely happens when you start your computer or connect it to the internet after a long time since all the apps try to show...
  3. Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage: Hi. For several weeks now, I have been having a problem with my laptop, running Windows 10 Home Edition, in that there is high amount of CPU usage, even when the computer is supposedly idling; so much so the cooling fans have to run all the time. When I look on Task...
  4. Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage

Windows Push Notifications User Service - High CPU usage: Hi. For several weeks now, I have been having a problem with my laptop, running Windows 10 Home Edition, in that there is high amount of CPU usage, even when the computer is supposedly idling; so much so the cooling fans have to run all the time. When I look on Task...
  5. service host: windows push notification user service

service host: windows push notification user service: greetings I notice that every couple of days the laptop becomes very slow and it hangs up, while its cooling van noise becomes very high and the laptop temperature becomes high, service host: windows push notification user service 10d367f4 consumes most of the ram 98%...
  6. Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes, when you start your PC, Windows 10 throws up an error message bearing the following description – Windows Push Notifications User Service has stopped working or The Windows Push Notifications User Service terminated unexpectedly. If you face this...
  7. Win Push Notification User Service Stopped Working error

in Windows 10 Support
    Win Push Notification User Service Stopped Working error: Hello there, I'm not sure if this is the right area to post this in but maybe someone has heard something about this error. I am getting a "Windows Push Notificatons User Service has stopped working" error after restarting my PC and hitting the Start button for the first...
  8. Windows Push Notifications User Service (wpnuserservice) Constantly Crashing

Windows Push Notifications User Service (wpnuserservice) Constantly Crashing: Since 9/1/2018 (17 days ago) the wpnuserservice has been constantly crashing, causing all notifications not to come in. (notable symptoms include the focus assist button not working in the action center and visiting the focus assist page in the settings app causing the app...
  9. Windows Push Notification User Service always crashing

Windows Push Notification User Service always crashing: For the past week, I've continually found this critical error in my reliability monitor - Windows Push Notifications User Service stopped working. I have used sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f C: and DISM and they all have shown no problems. I have also done multiple virus/malware...
  10. Windows Push Notification User Service stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Push Notification User Service stopped working: Constant critical event in Reliability Monitor. Seems to happen at boot. Anyone have any solutions? Faulting Application Path: c:\Windows\System32\svchost.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: svchost.exe_WpnUserService Application...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wpnuserservice windows 10

2. windows push notifications user service

3. windows push notifications user service_150cfe using RAM

4. Windows Push Notifications User Service_4795e