Windows 10: Windows Quality Update Greyed Out

Discus and support Windows Quality Update Greyed Out in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been able to successfully get automatic updates for Windows 10. I am currently using Version 1903. My system just did a Quality Update for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bruce9999, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Bruce9999 Win User

Windows Quality Update Greyed Out

I have been able to successfully get automatic updates for Windows 10. I am currently using Version 1903.

My system just did a Quality Update for KB4501375. When I looked at the Update History, that particular line item showed it was successfully updated today (7/6/2019); but, the actual title of the update is greyed out. See the embedded screenshot.

The other updates are not greyed out and you can click on them to get a link to a description of the update. However, the greyed out line item doesn't appear to have a link to a description.

Is this normal? I've not seen anything like this before.

Thanks

Bruce Windows Quality Update Greyed Out ee2aa953-34a4-45ca-81c4-7954de336ce3?upload=true.jpg

:)

Bruce9999, Jul 6, 2019
  2. Flowcoat Win User

Windows 10 Windows Installer (msiserver) greyed out

I have tried to un-grey the properties in Windows Installer which is continually showing as 'running' but nothing is being installed. When I do try and update I get the 'another installation is happening' error message. It's set to manual. I've clicked
    on 'more actions' and it is still greyed out. Any other suggestions as at the moment I can't update anything.

Flowcoat, Jul 6, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Quality Update Greyed Out :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jul 6, 2019
  4. Steve C Win User

Quality Update List Size

View Update History categorises Windows updates. Is the Quality Updates list truncated to the last 50 entries? My list contained 50 entries for MS Office 2010 which I just reinstalled but I noted KB4100347 was missing. I reinstalled KB4100347 and there are still 50 entries now including KB4100347 when I expected the list to increment to 51 entries.

Can the size of the displayed Quality Update list be increased if it is truncated by default to 50 entries?

Steve C, Jul 6, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows Quality Update Greyed Out - Similar Threads - Quality Update Greyed

2. WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT: We're pushed windows patchs via WSUS services but we facing the INSTALL option is disabled on windows update page.we restarted the windows update services and rename the software distribution folder but still facing the same issuePlease find below snap and share the solution...
  3. WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS UPDATE SETTINGS IS GREYED OUT: We're pushed windows patchs via WSUS services but we facing the INSTALL option is disabled on windows update page.we restarted the windows update services and rename the software distribution folder but still facing the same issuePlease find below snap and share the solution...
  4. WIndows Update greyed out

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIndows Update greyed out: Hi, the windows update button on my computer is greyed out and when I click it, nothing happens. The page just keeps on loading and no content is ever shown. The laptop hasn't been updated in a while....
  5. Windows Update Service greyed out

Windows Update Service greyed out: I want to do a reinstall of Windows 10 on my PC, but the reinstalling field gives me an error. I have narrowed it down to the update service being disabled, but I cant do anything to it as all options are greyed out. Im the only account on my pc, and have tried every fix I...
  6. Update history greyed out, HELP!

Update history greyed out, HELP!: Why my update driver list in windows update history greyed out? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-greyed-out-help/62416167-ef7f-4eb7-be64-db4daa9d044a
  7. Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Sandbox item is greyed out or greyed out: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]The only way to enable Windows Sandbox feature is from the Turn Windows features on and off utility. There are various components in the background that support the functioning of this Windows Sandbox feature. It will work directly on the basis of [...] This...
  8. Pause Updates Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pause Updates Greyed Out: Is there any way to permanently disable updates? My computer is vital to my job. The last couple of months of updates have consistently taken my computer down for weeks at a time. Microsoft updates have been catastrophic. If I could completely disable updates, I would be...
  9. "Check for Updates" option is greyed out

"Check for Updates" option is greyed out: Hi ,I am using Windows 10 Pro and the ""Check for Updates" option is greyed out . In the past I had changed some registry and group policy settings to stop windows update but now I want to update windows and forgot which settings I've changed. Is there anyway to roll back...
  10. A Windows Update Advanced Option is Greyed Out

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    A Windows Update Advanced Option is Greyed Out: The option "Give me updates for other Microsoft products when I update Windows" is off and greyed out since I did the Anniversary update. Does anyone know how I can fix this? [img] 59049

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 check for updates is greyed out

2. windows quality updates greyed out