Windows 10: Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out

Discus and support Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Any suggestions on how to use Quick Assist in view-only mode instead of full control? The View Screen option is grayed out. A number of people have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by David P Isaac, Dec 31, 2019.

1. Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out

Any suggestions on how to use Quick Assist in view-only mode instead of full control? The View Screen option is grayed out.

A number of people have this problem but no answer was posted and the thread was closed.

Full control mode works fine, but I don't want to take responsibility for actions on the assisted user's machine, so the View Screen option is needed.

:)

David P Isaac, Dec 31, 2019
  2. johny w Win User

In Quick Assist, "View Screen" is Grayed Out. How to fix?

In Quick Assist, "View Screen" is Grayed Out. How to fix?

johny w, Dec 31, 2019
  3. "Gray Screen of Death"

Thanks for your informative post!

I had solved my 2D & gray screen issue using advice posted by erocker (see below)
    Mainly it involves creating a profile and putting higher 2D clocks:

Black Panther, Dec 31, 2019
  4. Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out

Quick Assist

Hi Henry,

It's possible that your computer's Internet Options is not set properly, that's why you're experiencing issues with Quick Assist. Kindly make sure that your computer is allowed to save encrypted pages by following these steps:

• Type internet options on the search bar.
    • Click on Internet Options.
    • Click on Advanced.
    • Scroll down, and make sure that Do not save encrypted pages to disk is unchecked.
    • Click OK.

Once done with the steps, try to use Quick Assist again, then check if the issue persists.

Don't hesitate to reach out to us if you need further assistance with your concern.

Joshua Her1, Dec 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out

1. Windows Quick Assist "View Screen" option is grayed out - Similar Threads - Quick Assist View

2. Quick Assist Multiple Screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Quick Assist Multiple Screens: Hello. I am using Quick Assist to remote in to a machine which is using multiple screens. I know Quick Assist has this feature to view the multiple screens but is there also a way where I could use multiple screens on my end so that I could see the screens better? Any help is...
  3. Quick Assist Multiple Screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Quick Assist Multiple Screens: Hello. I am using Quick Assist to remote in to a machine which is using multiple screens. I know Quick Assist has this feature to view the multiple screens but is there also a way where I could use multiple screens on my end so that I could see the screens better? Any help is...
  4. Domain option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  5. Domain option grayed out

Domain option grayed out: I am unable to add our new devices to our active directory. The new devices are running on windows 11. It is currently on Workgroup, But I need it to be added to the domain. I work at a school district in the IT department....
  6. WiFi option grayed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  7. WiFi option grayed out

WiFi option grayed out: Hello! For a while now my desktop computer an HP all in one will disconnect from wifi and say there is no network available. When I go to network settings, the wifi button is in the off position and I cannot click on it. I can only restart the computer, but it will happen...
  8. WiFi option grayed out.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi option grayed out.: After upgrading to Windows 10 2 days wireless worked properly but when I switch on my laptop the wifi option grayed out I tried to update my wireless drives but that did not work so I reset my network but that did not work so I check-in BIOS but wireless is on so I update my...
  9. In Quick Assist, "View Screen" is Grayed Out. How to fix?

In Quick Assist, "View Screen" is Grayed Out. How to fix?: In Quick Assist, "View Screen" is Grayed Out. How to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-quick-assist-view-screen-is-grayed-out-how-to/0be0ca67-b884-436d-b935-f94dda4c97f4
  10. Quick Assist white screen

Quick Assist white screen: I start quick Assist and it quickly goes to all white except the window header bar. Have used this production happily for many months, but it started failing 12/7/2018....