Windows 10: Windows Quit Updating

Discus and support Windows Quit Updating in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer won't update anymore. Its last update was 11-17-2019. I manually queued the "check for updates" today and it ran for approx. half an hour... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mkp1964, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Mkp1964 Win User

Windows Quit Updating

My computer won't update anymore. Its last update was 11-17-2019. I manually queued the "check for updates" today and it ran for approx. half an hour and never did anything. I queued the windows update trouble shooter and it did the same thing. It just runs continuously never actually doing anything. I need help.

Dell XPS8920 , Windows 10 Home , Version 1903

:)

Mkp1964, Jan 18, 2020
  2. jds21 Win User

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Jan 18, 2020
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows Quit Updating :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jan 18, 2020
  4. erocker Win User

Windows Quit Updating

Windows 98 and ME no longer updatable...

Quite right, XP is still listed in technet. Win 98 unfortunately isn't. Windows 3.1 and 3.2 are listed though.

erocker, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows Quit Updating

1. Windows Quit Updating - Similar Threads - Quit Updating

2. Canon 4370DN Printer Quit Accepting Print Jobs After December 2023 Updates to Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon 4370DN Printer Quit Accepting Print Jobs After December 2023 Updates to Windows 10 22H2: A Canon Printer Model 4370DN worked fine until the application of the mid-December 2023 Updates to Windows 10 22H2.Now the Printer appears to be 'recognized' by the system but any Print Job sent to it from any source gets 'stuck' in the Print Queue..... have tried printing...
  3. Canon 4370DN Printer Quit Accepting Print Jobs After December 2023 Updates to Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Canon 4370DN Printer Quit Accepting Print Jobs After December 2023 Updates to Windows 10 22H2: A Canon Printer Model 4370DN worked fine until the application of the mid-December 2023 Updates to Windows 10 22H2.Now the Printer appears to be 'recognized' by the system but any Print Job sent to it from any source gets 'stuck' in the Print Queue..... have tried printing...
  4. Canon 4370DN Printer Quit Accepting Print Jobs After December 2023 Updates to Windows 10 22H2

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  6. Keyboard quit working after updates

Keyboard quit working after updates: I have an HP model 2000-2D49WM that came with windows 8. when I updated to 10, the keyboard stopped working. I have tried every possible solution I could find online.. Nothing has fixed it. I did discover that if I right click the start button then left click...
  7. Keyboard quit working after updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Why is my PC completely quit functioning after every windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my PC completely quit functioning after every windows 10 update: I have had this problem for almost a year now that every time I update my win 10 everything seems okay at first but when I log in not a single application opens when I click them keys doesnt work start menu doesnt work. I can restart in safe mode if I dont log in but I cant...
  9. Why is my PC completely quit functioning after every windows 10 update

Why is my PC completely quit functioning after every windows 10 update: I have had this problem for almost a year now that every time I update my win 10 everything seems okay at first but when I log in not a single application opens when I click them keys doesnt work start menu doesnt work. I can restart in safe mode if I dont log in but I cant...
  10. Why is my PC completely quit functioning after every windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade