Windows 10: Windows + r opened auto matically popup

Discus and support Windows + r opened auto matically popup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have open my pc any browser can be opened window+r buttons automatically opened how to resolve this issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by suryaprasadsudagoni, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Windows + r opened auto matically popup

I have open my pc any browser can be opened window+r buttons automatically opened how to resolve this issue

:)

suryaprasadsudagoni, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Enable auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in

Hi Joshua,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

To have clarity on your query, kindly help us with the following information:

• What is the make and mode and model of your PC?
    • What is the make and model of your sound card?
    Ideally, these controls are managed by your sound card drivers. If you’re using Realtek sound card, I suggest you to enable the auto popup dialog whenever a device is plugged in, in the Realtek HD Manager and see if it works.

• Open Control Panel and categorize by
      Small Icons.

• Locate Realtek HD Audio Manager and open the same.
    • Click on the small folder icon below Device Advanced Settings
      and to the right of Analog Back Panel.
    • Check Enable auto popup dialog, when device has been plugged in and
      Save the changes.
    • Exit Realtek HD Audio Manager, reboot the machine and plug in your headset to see if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Windows + r opened auto matically popup

Jsssssssss, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

Windows + r opened auto matically popup

1. Windows + r opened auto matically popup - Similar Threads - opened auto matically

2. how can i open the download pc matic?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i open the download pc matic?: I have downloaded PC Matic, but Microsoft won't let me open it and install the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-the-download-pc-matic/123d37b7-6f3c-4bd2-aa86-c13704b5f75c
  3. how can i open the download pc matic?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can i open the download pc matic?: I have downloaded PC Matic, but Microsoft won't let me open it and install the app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-open-the-download-pc-matic/123d37b7-6f3c-4bd2-aa86-c13704b5f75c
  4. Auto open Windows Notification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto open Windows Notification: Hi I have a requirement where i want to auto open the notification from my chrome browser. I have enabled show notification for the chrome browser. It will pop up notification but i need to manually click it to open. I want it to open automatically. Is there any way...
  5. windows 10 "open with" popup on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 "open with" popup on startup: I get the option to open with and then a list of programs. When i click on an option the program displays a message saying: The specified command line parameter '/querysettings' doesn't follow required format. Run "verifier /?" for command line assistance. What can i do...
  6. Major AV and PC Matic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Major AV and PC Matic: I reloaded PC Matic yesterday only to find Major AV jumped in behind my reload and started scanning my computer. Iit would appear that Major AV is a Microsoft affiliate if so why use this underhanded method of getting into my computer unless it has been taken over by the...
  7. PC Matic Security

PC Matic Security: I had PC Matic Super Shield installed on my computer and removed it today. I have been trying to activate the Microsoft Anti Virus protection, but it will not activate. It tells me that I have another program protecting my computer. I have tried rebooting the system to see if...
  8. Popup windows open on primary monitor

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Popup windows open on primary monitor: I know this has been asked in the past, but I'm wondering if there has been any work done to try and resolve... I use a dual screen PC and a website that brings up a popup window to confirm an action and it always opens the popup on the primary monitor, even though my main...
  9. Source of popup message: Press "Windows-R" to open the Run window. Type "lbinfoadmin" in...

Source of popup message: Press "Windows-R" to open the Run window. Type "lbinfoadmin" in...: While on tab for url = https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/10557/windows-10-app-permissions , small popup message screen-box appeared with following instructions: Press "Windows-R" to open the Run window. Type "lbinfoadmin" in the Run box, and then press "Enter". I...
  10. Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Touchpad Auto Selects & Auto Opens: I just ran across a problem with 10240. When I used my touchpad to move around the desktop, icons are automatically selected and started. The problem went away after a restart but now I am very careful using my touchpad. I think I may have to look and see if a new driver is...