Windows 10: Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart loop

Discus and support Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So recently my uncle gave me a PC he no longer uses so I gave it a quick reset and everything was going fine until the pc started crashing with this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JmanPolo, Apr 6, 2019.

1. JmanPolo Win User

Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart loop

So recently my uncle gave me a PC he no longer uses so I gave it a quick reset and everything was going fine until the pc started crashing with this error.. So I decided I would try to reset the pc again except this time after the reset I cant even boot up without getting this error! I have tried following fixes from this site but nothing worked all I got was more errors...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/windowsreport.com/fix-your-pc-ran-into-a-problem/%3famp

I decided that it might be the RAM so I took out all the RAM and plugged them back in but didnt work. Is it possible that one of the RAM sticks could be bad? And if they were would that cause this error? I normally find out how to fix these types of things on my own but this has got me stumped.

:)

JmanPolo, Apr 6, 2019

2. Windows 10 restart loop

Hi,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa from the link provided below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 Restart loop

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 6, 2019
  3. BenGuth Win User
    Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, windows 10 loop?

your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart windows 10 loop.

on my brother's computer and I can't seem to fix it.

It was working fine until a couple days ago.

BenGuth, Apr 6, 2019
  4. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart loop

Your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart, windows 10 loop?

Hi,

For us to further isolate the issue, we'd like to ask you a few questions:

• Did you make any changes on your computer before it happens?
    • What is the exact error message you're getting when it's looping?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We'll wait for your reply.

Shiella Sto, Apr 6, 2019
Thema:

Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart loop

1. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart loop - Similar Threads - ran problem needs

2. Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop "ran into problem and needs to restart" but can't restart: My name is Jonathan I don't know what problem does my laptop have since yesterday morning it informed that it ran into problem and needs to restart but since it started to restart still it's on 0%* Changed to a question* Original title: Hello...
  3. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...
  4. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?: So basically about a year and a half ago I believe I was playing fortnite then my pc just turned off, and wouldn’t load back into windows. It always went to startup repair or whatever, I watched plenty of videos and tried to automatic repair and everything, even using the...
  5. Your pc ran into a problem, and needs to restart infinite loop help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: My laptop is dual booted and whenever I try into go into windows I get the error that my pc ran into problem and needs to restart but I am able to go into Ubuntu easily. I can't even enter safemode. Whenever I do I get the following error again that your pc ran into...
  7. PC ran into problem and needs to restart

PC ran into problem and needs to restart: I am continuously getting "PC ran into a problem and needs to restart" issue. I have tried disk checking using "chkdsk" command but got no problem with the disk. what might be the possible reason. please suggest something as I do not want to reset my system....
  8. Windows 10 reboot loop with Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 reboot loop with Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart...: Windows 10 reboot loop with Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you. Stop code: 0xc000021a I get this on a new build when installing windows for the first time. So going into repairs or advance mode is not an option....
  9. pc ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc ran into a problem and needs to restart: i just recently got my pc. i was just using it and all of the sudden the blue screen saying "your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart" and its been stuck on 0% for a few hours now. it doesnt move on or anything its just been frozen on 0%. ive looked up if i can do...
  10. PC ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Support
    PC ran into a problem and needs to restart: I had upgraded my Acer Aspire Laptop (CORE i5 - 4GB RAM) from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 recently. As it was running very slow, I decided to do a 'clean reset'. By mistake, the recovery partition also cleaned. It then went to a blue screen saying "Your PC ran into a problem...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pc ran into problem needs restart loop