Windows 10: Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you

Discus and support Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; so i have 2 windows on my pc 8.1 and 10. 8.1 is working perfectly but the windows 10 have this problem loop Windows ran into a problem and needs to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TheAspect, Jul 17, 2020.

1. TheAspect Win User

Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you

so i have 2 windows on my pc 8.1 and 10. 8.1 is working perfectly but the windows 10 have this problem loop Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you and when i try to use the windows 10 tools it says it need an adminstrator account ,while unfortunate i didnot do that i when i started the windows so its a noraml acc . so is there any way to get it to work?

:)

TheAspect, Jul 17, 2020

2. Your PC has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart it for you.

My laptop kept trying to do a Windows 10 update, (that wouldn't work) then it said. "Your PC has ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart it for you." It restarts to a screen showing the Windows icon and underneath it it says "We are
    running Automatically repair" Screen goes a weird shade of blue and Never comes back on. Please fix this or tell me how. Thank you.

ToshiaClarke, Jul 17, 2020
  3. Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart it for you.

Hello,

This error commonly occur if a problem causes your PC to shut down or restart unexpectedly.
    When you experience this type of error, you won't be able to see things like the Start menu or the taskbar on the screen when your PC is turned on. Instead you might see a blue screen with a message that your PC ran into a problem and needs to
    restart. To troubleshoot this error, we recommend performing the steps in this article:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jul 17, 2020
  4. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you

"Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart. We'll restart for you."

Hi Michael,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest in Windows 10. We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to perform the startup repair using the Windows 10 installation media from the eblow link and check if it helps.

Download Windows 10

Boot from the Windows 10 installation media and then perform automatic repair and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to perform Automatic repair:

• Insert installation media and restart the computer.
    • Select language and click on Next.
    • Select Repair your Computer and click on Skip this drive.
    • Select Troubleshoot and click on Advanced Options.
    • Here choose the option Automatic Repair and follow the prompted instructions.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you

1. Windows ran into a problem and needs to restart. we will restart it for you - Similar Threads - ran problem needs

2. I have a problem that saysyour pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem that saysyour pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart...: Hello I have problem with my computer as I said it says your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart. We will restart for you how can I solve this problemAnd the stopcode:UNMOUNTABLE BOOT VOLUME...
  3. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc ran into problems we will restart for you: Hi there, I recently updated my driver but seems like it was supporting with my computer some how try to update it and ran into blue screen errorpc ran into problem and need restart and we will do it for you , to fix this I rest my pc keeping my personal file on option then...
  4. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

Pc ran into problems we will restart for you: Hi there, I recently updated my driver but seems like it was supporting with my computer some how try to update it and ran into blue screen errorpc ran into problem and need restart and we will do it for you , to fix this I rest my pc keeping my personal file on option then...
  5. Pc ran into problems we will restart for you

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me my Device is ASUSIf I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a...
  7. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  8. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you: Guys Can someone please help me If I turn on my laptop it says "my device ran into a problem and need restart. We'll restart it for you" and after that it show in thd screen "Automatic repair" it just stuck right there. Sometimes it shows black screen with a mouse cursor.I...
  9. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart. we'll restart for you

10. How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How To Solve "Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you....: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart we will restart it for you. Stop code: INACCESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I have tried many solutions to this problem and my hard disk seems not to boot. I don't want to format it. I want to gain access once more, get my files then...