Windows 10: Windows random restarts: kernal-power 41 and BugCheck errors

Discus and support Windows random restarts: kernal-power 41 and BugCheck errors in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000fc (0xffff938f0bd368f8, 0x8a000001838009e3, 0xfffff80571e6aa30,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tango Orange, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Windows random restarts: kernal-power 41 and BugCheck errors

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000fc (0xffff938f0bd368f8, 0x8a000001838009e3, 0xfffff80571e6aa30, 0x0000000000000003). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cf325963-df7f-41ac-b615-c1187abb3ae3.

Above shows the bug check errors from event viewer and I was wondering what's going on?

Looking around for this error I found and checked if my power and connection to the hardware were inserted correctly and securely. (which they are).

It means that I don't know whether I have a PSU problem or can't figure out what driver is not up to date.

P.S how to I upload my mini dump so I can give more information, thanks

:)

Tango Orange, Sep 11, 2019

2. kernal power 41

Hi

Can anyone help me, I am not computer savvy, my computer is a Lenova , and when I am looking at web pages, I get a message that they are not responding, I checked the event viewer, it says there are 49 critical events Kernal Power event ID 41 .

How do I remove these and what is causing it

Thanks for any help

petesdragon, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Event 41 Kernal Power Random Shutdowns, but not in Safemode

Hi Alex,

The error Event ID 41 "Kernel-Power" is usually a sign of a faulty PSU or power input. We suggest removing all extra drives, USB devices aside from keyboard and mouse that draws power from the computer causing the PSU to fail and force a restart. Safe Mode
    isn't forcing a restart because it disables all non-Microsoft related services. Make sure to check all power cables, including the cables from the power supply into motherboard and GPU are properly connected.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Windows random restarts: kernal-power 41 and BugCheck errors

kernal power 41

Hi Pete,

The Kernel event ID 41 error occurs when the computer is shut down, or it restarts unexpectedly.
    When a computer that is running Windows starts, a check is performed to determine whether the computer was shut down cleanly. If the computer shut down cleanly, a Kernel Power Event 41 message is generated.

An event 41 is used to report that something unexpected happened that prevented Windows from shutting down correctly.

Meanwhile, we suggest that you perform these steps and see if it helps:

Method 1: Perform System File Checker (SFC) scan.

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan
    for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files.

Method 2: Clean boot.

A clean boot is performed to start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This will
    help to eliminate software conflicts that occur when you install a program.

Let us know the result.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows random restarts: kernal-power 41 and BugCheck errors

1. Windows random restarts: kernal-power 41 and BugCheck errors - Similar Threads - random restarts kernal

2. Kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal power 41: Been having this error happening to my PC for a while now. Usually it happens while playing games. My frames drop significantly and shortly after my screen loses connection and the system is completely unresponsive. However my computer stays on i.e fans, lights ect. I have...
  3. Kernal Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal Power Error 41: Hi Anyone, I've encountered this error over the last week in where my PC restarts. It hasn't done it since I tried a few fixes and updated drivers but I just want to make sure im not missing something. Thanks<Event...
  4. Kernal Power Error 41

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Kernal Power Error 41: Hi Anyone, I've encountered this error over the last week in where my PC restarts. It hasn't done it since I tried a few fixes and updated drivers but I just want to make sure im not missing something. Thanks<Event...
  5. Kernal Power Error 41

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power 41: HelloFor last couple of months blue screen apperead for several times but the weird thing is it only appear while im playing specific game like when i play lets say LOL nothing happen but when i try to play something else blue screen happend almost immediately. this is event...
  7. kernal power 41

kernal power 41: HelloFor last couple of months blue screen apperead for several times but the weird thing is it only appear while im playing specific game like when i play lets say LOL nothing happen but when i try to play something else blue screen happend almost immediately. this is event...
  8. kernal power 41

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernal power 41: ive had the problem for a while now cant figure out why it keeps happening what ive triedrunning the troubleshooterresetting power plansupdating windowsreinstalling windows resetting bios to default settingsreplacing psunone of that worked so i need help here's what the event...
  9. kernal power 41

kernal power 41: ive had the problem for a while now cant figure out why it keeps happening what ive triedrunning the troubleshooterresetting power plansupdating windowsreinstalling windows resetting bios to default settingsreplacing psunone of that worked so i need help here's what the event...
  10. Laptop randomly restarts Kernal power 41 63

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop randomly restarts Kernal power 41 63: I bought a new Lenovo laptop 2021R9000p a month ago, but it randomly freezes or restarts. I have reinstalled Windows 10 once, used TestMem5 to check whether the memory is normal, replaced the hard drive, updated and checked all the drivers, and even replaced the motherboard...