Windows 10: Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD

Discus and support Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, Just bought a new PowerSpec G467 - https://www.microcenter.com/product/629573/powerspec-g467-gaming-computer Since day 1, the computer randomly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by axedatta, Dec 23, 2020.

1. axedatta Win User

Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD

Hi,

Just bought a new PowerSpec G467 - https://www.microcenter.com/product/629573/powerspec-g467-gaming-computer

Since day 1, the computer randomly is restarting without BSOD. It probably happens once a day and usually within the first 10 minutes of booting up and usually I'm browsing chrome, on outlook, or doing some low stress work. I've never experienced this problem while gaming for extended periods, which makes me quite curious. Ive checked my temps from GPUz and HWmonitor - they are quite cool and well within acceptable ranges. I've checked my RAM and reseated it, run memtest with no problems. I have updated my bios as well. Still occasionally having the same issue.

Any help here would be appreciated!

When I check event viewer this is the error I have found -

Provider
    [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power
    [ Guid] {331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}
    EventID41
    Version8
    Level1
    Task63
    Opcode0

Keywords0x8000400000000002

:)

axedatta, Dec 23, 2020
  2. Naby Win User

10 Crashing Randomly and During Updates and File Downloads

This is a re-post from here.

I have a Windows 10 PC that I run 24/7. I have Windows Updates disabled through the Group Policy Editor. I still perform updates manually every few days. Windows Defender updates work fine. Other Windows updates cause the PC to crash, no BSOD or anything, it just turns off. I've looked for 1074, 6006, and 6008 event log files to explain why and I haven't been able to find anything.

Other times the computer just randomly crashes and also sometimes when downloading files. The symptom is the same, I check on it and find it powered down or it just shuts off while I'm using it. It boots back up fine and I see no cause listed in the event logs.

I have been through the 3 tests suggested to me on the old thread. SMART looked good, memtest ran for 33 hours for 8 passes with no errors, and prime was run for 3 hours with no errors.

I think the next step was to run V2 Log collector, that data is attached.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    Chris

3. bbmarley Win User
    BSOD randomly

friend keeps getting BSOD
    any suggestions?

Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD 2e3s7lz.jpg

bbmarley, Dec 23, 2020
  4. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD - Similar Threads - randomly crashing restarting

2. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  3. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly restarting without BSOD: As above I am restarting randomly, rarely when playing games but more when just using google chromeI am getting this error usually in sets of 3 :A fatal hardware error has occurred.Reported by component: Processor CoreError Source: Machine Check ExceptionError Type: Cache...
  4. PC randomly restarting without BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.: Greetings.Lately my Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 has been freezing then restarting several times a day. I have tried diagnosing it using the lenovo diagnostic tools and memtest as well as driver verifier which said VANGUARD was causing an error, which I uninstalled but still kept...
  6. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.: Greetings.Lately my Lenovo Legion 5 Pro 2021 has been freezing then restarting several times a day. I have tried diagnosing it using the lenovo diagnostic tools and memtest as well as driver verifier which said VANGUARD was causing an error, which I uninstalled but still kept...
  7. Laptop randomly crashing and restarting without BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. BSOD/Random restarts and crashes

BSOD/Random restarts and crashes: Hello everyone, attached is my log. I been having BSOD for ages but now my computer just seems to restart itself. On some occasions the screen crashes and also any audio playing will just sound like a broken record looping, I usually have problems downloading windows updates...
  9. WINDOWS RANDOM RESTART WITHOUT BSOD

WINDOWS RANDOM RESTART WITHOUT BSOD: HELLO GUYS, WHEN I WAS PLAYING A GAME YESTERDAY MY PC RANDOMLY RESTART. THEN I SEARCHED EVENTS LOG AND I FOUND 3 ERRORS: 1 BUS/INRERCONNECT ERROR; 2 CACHE HIEARCHY ERROR. I HOPE TO FIND A SOLUTION, THANK YOU...
  10. Random crash without BSOD

Random crash without BSOD: So I just built my PC Auros pro wifi B450 AMD ryzen 3600 AMD Radeon 5600XT I have a crucial SSD NVME and two ripjaws series 5 3600 8gb cards I have so far had two crashes, the first one resulted in the computer doing a drive repair, and the second one just a normal but...