Windows 10: Windows randomly deactivated

Discus and support Windows randomly deactivated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please help. not to long ago i went onto to pc and realized that my windows had deactivated. when i try to reactivate it say im not connected to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by fieldsXVII, Mar 21, 2021.

1. Windows randomly deactivated

Please help. not to long ago i went onto to pc and realized that my windows had deactivated. when i try to reactivate it say im not connected to internet. Error code on activation screen: 0xC0EA000A. Error code on troubleshoot screen: 0x8007000d

:)

fieldsXVII, Mar 21, 2021

2. Windows 10 freezes randomly

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Windows 10 which freezes randomly, please provide the following:

• Which is the last Windows update build you've applied to the computer?
    • Are there any third party applications that are currently installed?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you do a BIOS update to your computer. Here are the steps:

• Check the motherboard manufacturer's website to find the specific model of your motherboard.
    • Go to the computer manufacturer's website.
    • Look for the computer model that you're using.
    • You should find any available BIOS update.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Mar 21, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 21, 2021
  4. Windows randomly deactivated

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Mar 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows randomly deactivated

1. Windows randomly deactivated - Similar Threads - randomly deactivated

2. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  3. Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Pro Deactivated Randomly: So I bought a PC from Minisforum about 1.5 years ago that came with an activated Windows 11 Pro. About 3 days ago, I started to notice the Activate Windows watermark on the bottom right of the screen so I checked in settings and it said "We can't activate Windows on this...
  4. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  5. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again: Hi, I've recently been experiencing a problem. My windows randomly deactivate and does not want to activate anymore, I only get the error code "0x80072EE7" when trying to activate it again. I can no longer receive windows updates and i also cannot reset my PC. Please can...
  6. Windows randomly deactivated and I cannot activate it again

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program: Hi,I have this weird issue where Windows just randomly deactivates itself this started when I joined the Insider Program - Beta.It gives me the Activate Windows popup on the bottom right, I got to Settings -> Activation -> Troubleshoot and it fixes the issue as my Windows is...
  8. Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program

Windows 11 deactivating randomly after joining the Insider Program: Hi,I have this weird issue where Windows just randomly deactivates itself this started when I joined the Insider Program - Beta.It gives me the Activate Windows popup on the bottom right, I got to Settings -> Activation -> Troubleshoot and it fixes the issue as my Windows is...
  9. windows randomly deactivated.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows randomly deactivated.: hello, i was playing a game and suddenly my Windows was deactivated. i restarted my machine, and that doesn't work. there is no error message. i bought this computer and it came pre-activated. EDIT: I waited a bit and now the message disappeared. thank you for your time....
  10. windows randomly deactivated.

windows randomly deactivated.: hello, i was playing a game and suddenly my Windows was deactivated. i restarted my machine, and that doesn't work. there is no error message. i bought this computer and it came pre-activated. EDIT: I waited a bit and now the message disappeared. thank you for your time....