Windows 10: Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to...

Discus and support Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a standard computer mouse. It works like every mouse I've ever used in 30 years of computer operations. Windows 10 recently forgot how to mouse.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JonathanMorrison, Sep 21, 2021.

1. Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to...

I have a standard computer mouse. It works like every mouse I've ever used in 30 years of computer operations. Windows 10 recently forgot how to mouse. Now I randomly have to reboot so it will remember what a mouse is.And sometimes Windows 10 doesn't bother to auto-connect my wifi.How has it come to this?

:)

JonathanMorrison, Sep 21, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to... [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 21, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to... [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 21, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to...

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 21, 2021
Thema:

Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to...

1. Windows randomly decides it doesn't know what my mouse is, and sometimes doesn't bother to... - Similar Threads - randomly decides doesn't

2. Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.: Sometimes when I boot my laptop, there is no mouse pointer. After I restart 2-3 times, the pointer appears. When the doesn't appear, the device manager looks like this. 'Mice and pointing' is in Show hidden devices in view tab.When pointer doesn't appear, I can use mouse...
  3. Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse pointer misses and trackpad doesn't work sometimes.: Sometimes when I boot my laptop, there is no mouse pointer. After I restart 2-3 times, the pointer appears. When the doesn't appear, the device manager looks like this. 'Mice and pointing' is in Show hidden devices in view tab.When pointer doesn't appear, I can use mouse...
  4. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  5. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't: Sometimes bluetooth stop working. And i have to restart the pc many times but still it doesn't work. I also tried to install bluetooth driver but things didn't work out....
  6. Sometimes bluetooth works and sometimes doesn't

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. This Icon...Does anyone know what it is? My mother is paying for this and doesn't know...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    This Icon...Does anyone know what it is? My mother is paying for this and doesn't know...: Can anyone tell me what this icon is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-icondoes-anyone-know-what-it-is-my-mother-is/7a0e04f2-0c29-430d-9804-f1de2cabe141
  8. This Icon...Does anyone know what it is? My mother is paying for this and doesn't know...

This Icon...Does anyone know what it is? My mother is paying for this and doesn't know...: Can anyone tell me what this icon is for? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-icondoes-anyone-know-what-it-is-my-mother-is/7a0e04f2-0c29-430d-9804-f1de2cabe141
  9. Windows sometimes doesn't boot.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows sometimes doesn't boot.: I'm greeted by a black screen after I restart my machine or after I log out. I am able to boot into windows when I turn of my pc and then start it up again. I'm running a completely new installation of windows....
  10. Mouse doesn't click sometimes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse doesn't click sometimes: I have an issue with my mouse where it won't click sometimes, unless I ctrl+alt+delete+esc. But when I hop on a game if functions fine. Can anybody help me please? I also recently rebooted my pc recently and this has been happening before I did it....