Windows 10: Windows randomly lost connection to wifi and the ability to reconnect after

Discus and support Windows randomly lost connection to wifi and the ability to reconnect after in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] The title says it all It randomly lost connection to everything, even the wifi and hotspot icon Everytime it happens i cannot do anything... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Nighten0, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Windows randomly lost connection to wifi and the ability to reconnect after

/u/Nighten0, Dec 20, 2020
  2. EvanLin5 Win User

Wifi reconnecting issues

My wifi sometimes randomly disconnects even though I set it to automatically reconnect. When this happens, the wifi symbol on the task bar shows that I'm still connected to something even though when I open it, I have an option to connect to my router.
    It seems to be disconnecting from my usual router and connecting to something not shown on the wifi list.

EvanLin5, Dec 20, 2020
  3. I have lost my wifi ability. My device manager has no network adapter listed.

I have lost my wifi ability.

My device manager has no network adapter listed.

It seems I am not alone in this predicament (thanks Windows 10!).

Any suggestions gratefully received

jeffery_939, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Windows randomly lost connection to wifi and the ability to reconnect after

Windows randomly disconnects WiFi

Hello,

After installing 1903 update, my wifi randomly disconnects. I've to disconnect and reconnect wifi to make it work again.

Can anyone suggest some tips to solve this issue?

SourabhMhaisekar, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Windows randomly lost connection to wifi and the ability to reconnect after

1. Windows randomly lost connection to wifi and the ability to reconnect after - Similar Threads - randomly lost connection

2. lost wifi connections

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost wifi connections: i cannot connect to any wifi and when using help it says you're connected using a virtual network adapter that we cant trust.???i am not connected at all and it will not find any connections but my wifes laptop will.ThanksMatt...
  3. Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly: Hello, I have a problem for a few days with my ethernet connection. I can't play online games because my ethernet connection randomly reconnects after 4-6 minutes, in ethernet state, the duration each time restarts after certain period. Please help....
  4. Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly: Hello, I have a problem for a few days with my ethernet connection. I can't play online games because my ethernet connection randomly reconnects after 4-6 minutes, in ethernet state, the duration each time restarts after certain period. Please help....
  5. Ethernet connection Reconnect randomly

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. ability to connect to wifi has disappeared

ability to connect to wifi has disappeared: On my Network & Internet Settings, the wifi icon has disappeared. I see Airplane Mode, but I can not select it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ability-to-connect-to-wifi-has-disappeared/8cfe6474-fc05-4373-b531-e47f9d1dfd2f
  7. Wifi Adapter lost the ability to connect to 5ghz network after windows update ???

Wifi Adapter lost the ability to connect to 5ghz network after windows update ???: This morning I woke up and find out that my pc is not connecting to any network anymore. I tried several times to reconnect the 5g network that I've been using a long time ago. But every time it just says "Can't connect to this network". My laptops and phones have no problem...
  8. Compaq cq 57 lost wifi ability after windows 10 update

Compaq cq 57 lost wifi ability after windows 10 update: The other day we found my moms old Compaq Presario CQ57. So I have it now bringing it back to life. While it doesn't have a super fast CPU, I ordered 8gb ram and a SSD for it last night. Hopefully it will speed this thing up considerably even tho the CPU isn't great. It will...
  9. Ability to connect to WiFi is totally gone?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ability to connect to WiFi is totally gone?: This happened about a month ago. I brought my laptop from my room to the living room for the first time that day, and it simply couldn’t connect to the internet. Before I moved the laptop it was working fine. I don't know if that info is necessary, but it might be important....
  10. Lost ability to connect to the internet

Lost ability to connect to the internet: I installed the latest update from Microsoft, the complete new version and now on one computer my internet connection says SECURED, Not Connected. It is a A6210, Netgear wireless USB3 device that I have on all the Windows computers. The A6210 works fine on any other computer...