Windows 10: Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me

Discus and support Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello all, I could really really use some help/advice as I am new to the PC community and am on the verge of insanity. I just built a PC a week ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Bnom, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Bnom Win User

Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me

Hello all,

I could really really use some help/advice as I am new to the PC community and am on the verge of insanity.

I just built a PC a week ago and it has been running perfect since a couple days ago, temperatures were running cool. It started with the blue screen of death with the Stop Code: APC_INDEX_MISMATCH. This would happen randomly, usually when alt tabbing out of games such as Warzone. It progressed and since then has gotten much worse.

Yesterday I was playing warzone and my entire system restarted. Usually the reboot is fine, but once I logged in, the system rebooted again and again. It is now to the point where it will run idle in both normal and safe mode, but any applications or system programs I try to run instantly causes a shutdown. I decided to uninstall Warzone since that seemed to be running when reboots happened, but this did not seem to solve anything. I also tried to update my drivers but this caused my PC to crash and reload.

I did a little research and performed multiple troubleshooting things. I did a "Clean boot", used sfc /scannow encountered no issues, but now I cant even fully run that without the system rebooting, tried to run DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth and the other commands that follow but the system shutdown, and I ran memtest86 with no error found in the first round of 13 test. I opened the Event Log to see if I could see any errors which I did but the most recent were Critical: Kernal-Power and Error: DistributedCOM 10005.

It got to the point where I wanted to just reset windows and start fresh but I can't do that because when it starts reinstalling the PC restarts and fails to reset windows. I have tried reinstalling from the windows installer on a USB stick and the same issue occurs. I want to rule out system errors because the problem could lie within the hardware. If I am unable to Re-Install windows I am at a lost of to reset it.

I decided that today I will try a couple things which could help.

1. Restore BIOS - Earlier yesterday I switched all of my fans to PWM instead of Auto. This may not be the cause but it would be worth a shot since all of the happened after that change.

2. Remove power to GPU and connect HDMI to Motherboard - I would like to try to eliminate any graphics card issues. I would update my GPU driver but the PC restarts when trying to do this.

3. Test new power supply

Here are my PC specs just incase it helps... PLEASE SAVE ME.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor

CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X73 73.11 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler $179.99 @ Amazon

Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-A GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard $180.00

Memory: G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB 2 x 8 GB DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory $129.99 @ Newegg

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive $139.99 @ Amazon

Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 3070 8 GB STRIX GAMING Video Card

Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic ATX Full Tower Case $159.98 @ Newegg

Power Supply: Corsair RMx White 2018 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply $214.88 @ Amazon

Case Fan: Lian Li UNI SL120 58.54 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack $80.00

Case Fan: Lian Li UNI SL120 58.54 CFM 120 mm Fans 3-Pack $80.00

Monitor: LG 27GL83A-B 27.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz Monitor $379.99 @ Amazon

Mouse: Logitech G502 HERO Wired Optical Mouse $39.99 @ Best Buy

I will try anything so please send any suggestions. Any software's to use, I plan on downloading HWMonitor

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 13, 2021
  3. xXTenXx Win User
    PC Randomly Reboots

Just recently, my PC started to randomly reboot, to start it was once every other day, and know every few minutes.
    Any suggestions to rectify this problem would be greatly appreciated.

xXTenXx, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me

Windows 10 freezes randomly

I had already tried turning off fast startup, to no avail.
    Will look at the list you provided, thanks. Hard to do when computer freezes on the Windows loading screen though. *Biggrin
    I had tried that as well... no result.

Mountain Dew, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me

1. Windows Randomly Rebooting, On the Verge of Instanity Please Help Me - Similar Threads - Randomly Rebooting Verge

2. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.: for the past year now, my pc will randomly freeze up, maybe my display will turn off but my pc stays on, sometimes it just goes black and my pc resets on its own or sometimes, even all of the above.I've tried everything, ive asked so many people and nobody knows. my pc was...
  3. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.: for the past year now, my pc will randomly freeze up, maybe my display will turn off but my pc stays on, sometimes it just goes black and my pc resets on its own or sometimes, even all of the above.I've tried everything, ive asked so many people and nobody knows. my pc was...
  4. PC constantly crashing and im on the verge of giving up. Please someone help me.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Randomly deleted folder! Please help me

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Randomly deleted folder! Please help me: So today I woke up and started my pc because I have online school now. I opened a shortcut to a folder where I have most of my data because I put everything I do in there. But a window poped up and said that shortcut didn't lead to a real folder, so I went to the file...
  6. help me please i am on the verge of tears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    help me please i am on the verge of tears: so I got a new laptop an ideapad 3 and I officially set it up last thing I did was put in a passcode and then it took me to the Microsoft website to make and acc and I did , and has these black borders around them and the top says acc to the right, and to the bottom theres a...
  7. Help me please

Help me please: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Redstorm597 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hgdhnx/help_me_please/
  8. Random loss of storage. Please help me (:

Random loss of storage. Please help me (:: Hi. I keep on losing all my space on my HDD. I delete lots of recordings, games and other stuff but it keeps filling up until its full. Idk wether its a virus or something. Ive scanned for viruses and I have none. Any help would be much appreciated. (: If you know...
  9. HELP ME PLEASE

HELP ME PLEASE: submitted by /u/rj104 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ekl55g/help_me_please/
  10. please help ,me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    please help ,me: what does these means of these images[ATTACH][ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-help-me/22041d0e-917c-4055-bf08-5f650984d8c8"