Windows 10: Windows randomly restarts (crashes) leaves a few message.

Discus and support Windows randomly restarts (crashes) leaves a few message. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My Windows 10 PC restarts randomly in recent days. For most of times, my windows only reports an error of "windows didn't turn off normally". But... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JiancaoYue, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Windows randomly restarts (crashes) leaves a few message.

My Windows 10 PC restarts randomly in recent days.

For most of times, my windows only reports an error of "windows didn't turn off normally". But sometimes it also reports a hardware error. In addtion, I cannot get any dumpfile under the %SystemRoot% folder.

I reinstall my windows for several times and I changed my SSD to a new one. But this error is still exsited.

Windows

摘要
    硬件错误

日期
    ‎2019/‎1/‎19 15:03

状态
    已发送报告

描述
    硬件问题导致 Windows 已停止正常工作。

问题签名
    问题事件名称: LiveKernelEvent
    代码: 141
    参数 1: ffffe109d8fd4010
    参数 2: fffff80fdf84ce38
    参数 3: 0
    参数 4: 37d4
    操作系统版本: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    产品: 256_1
    OS 版本: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48
    区域设置 ID: 2052

关于该问题的额外信息
    存储段 ID: BAD_DUMPFILE

:)

JiancaoYue, Jan 19, 2019
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jan 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Restarts (Crashes?) Randomly

Hi Rob,

A few comments:

• This was happening before I started mining, albeit much less frequently
    • Even after started mining, only happened 1-2 times a day, with mining active 70-80% of day
    • Always away from computer for at least an hour when restart happened
    • Have used computer for similar extended amounts of time while mining without crashing
    • no DMP files
    • No errors in event log immediately prior to apparent restart time
    • 40-60 min gap in event log between last entry before boot and first entry on reboot
    • No signs of overheating
    I have not tried removing and reinstalling components yet, but I will after making this post. Given the infrequency of the problem, I will make another post tomorrow afternoon or after the next crash, whichever comes first. I will try leaving the computer
    on while mining tonight, and I will post whether or not it crashes. If it does crash, then I will try leaving it on overnight tomorrow night without mining and let you know the next morning if it crashes again. If there's anything else I should try, let me
    know.

Thanks,

Joseph

P.S. I don't think it's related, but I'm also getting a surprising number of the following 2 errors from Microsoft-Windows-DistributedCOM:

• "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID

{6B3B8D23-FA8D-40B9-8DBD-B950333E2C52}..."
    • "The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {D63B10C5-BB46-4990-A94F-E40B9D520160}..."

JCrissey16843, Jan 19, 2019
  4. Windows randomly restarts (crashes) leaves a few message.

Random restarts when idle, but not when under load

So yeah my subject pretty much says it all, my gaming rig keeps restarting randomly when I leave it alone overnight torrenting or just idling, yet I have yet to have it crash on me when gaming or browsing the internet or even when stressing the CPU using two instances of Orthos!

It will run nice and cool while being stressed for 9+ hours overnight, yet if I leave it alone for a couple hours just idling it will crash and restart and I will get a message upon loading back into windows that the system has recovered from a serious error.

I am stumped. *Confused Windows randomly restarts (crashes) leaves a few message. :confused:

CarolinaKSU, Jan 19, 2019
Thema:

Windows randomly restarts (crashes) leaves a few message.

1. Windows randomly restarts (crashes) leaves a few message. - Similar Threads - randomly restarts crashes

2. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random Crashes / Restarts: I bought a new computer a couple months ago, and have been having problems with it randomly restarting, or freezing and then restarting. I have tried everything, and I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried reinstalling drivers, doing a clean windows install,...
  3. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random Crashes / Restarts: I bought a new computer a couple months ago, and have been having problems with it randomly restarting, or freezing and then restarting. I have tried everything, and I just don't understand what I am doing wrong. I tried reinstalling drivers, doing a clean windows install,...
  4. Random Crashes / Restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  6. Random restarts and crashes

Random restarts and crashes: I have been getting the past month alot of random restarts and it is not from cpu overheatingLately my pc has been warning me in the event tracker about dropping to low power mode then to full quality mode constantly or something about pci expressThe errors ive had by now...
  7. Random restarts and crashes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. System crashes randomly, sound plays for a few seconds and then restarts: Bugcheck: 0x00000116

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes randomly, sound plays for a few seconds and then restarts: Bugcheck: 0x00000116: Have a prebuilt computer I bought yesterday w/ a 3060 Ti, but it randomly keeps shutting down and starting back up. I checked event viewer and I get this message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa985c47fc010, 0xfffff80352c86bd8,...
  9. System crashes randomly, sound plays for a few seconds and then restarts: Bugcheck: 0x00000116

System crashes randomly, sound plays for a few seconds and then restarts: Bugcheck: 0x00000116: Have a prebuilt computer I bought yesterday w/ a 3060 Ti, but it randomly keeps shutting down and starting back up. I checked event viewer and I get this message: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000116 0xffffa985c47fc010, 0xfffff80352c86bd8,...
  10. System Randomly Restarts/Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Randomly Restarts/Crashes: Been having this problem for a bit here and there. Happens once Every few days. This is a new System Only 1 Month Old and it seems to be having what I would call I suppose a soft Crash.Here is the DMP that was put in the LiveKernalReports folder under WheaA few things I have...