Windows 10: Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached

Discus and support Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Need help from you experts. It just started this morning. The computer worked well yesterday and I have installed nothing before this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Dongchen Li, Mar 23, 2020.

1. Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached

Hi everyone,

Need help from you experts.

It just started this morning. The computer worked well yesterday and I have installed nothing before this happened.

Thank you.

event log:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhXFrqNJdBKSvnmb41Zx3tzrFACh?e=st0jmR

system Summary

Operating System

Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

CPU

Intel Core i9 7920X @ 2.90GHz 34 °C

Skylake-X 14nm Technology

RAM

32.0GB Unknown 15-17-17-35

Motherboard

ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. TUF X299 MARK 2 LGA 2066 R4 33 °C

Graphics

DELL U2715H 2560x1440@59Hz

4095MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 EVGA 40 °C

Storage

476GB Samsung SSD 960 PRO 512GB Unknown SSD

953GB Samsung SSD 960 PRO 1TB Unknown SSD

3726GB Western Digital WDC WD4004FZWX-00GBGB0 SATA 37 °C

Optical Drives

No optical disk drives detected

Audio

Realtek High Definition Audio

:)

Dongchen Li, Mar 23, 2020

2. Computer randomly has black screen and restarts

Taco this could be software also. Before you get all crazy, do as Erocker suggested. Find out the error in the Event Viewer. Look for the faulting module and the error code itself. Also check the reliability monitor. At the bottom it will have "View all Error Reports". Post a screen of whats in there if anything.

This could be a simple as a bad driver install.

ALSO have you downloaded or installed anything lately? STAY OUT OF THE DAMN BIOS UNTIL WE KNOW THE ERROR! lol. I know you. Baby steps boy, baby steps.

TheMailMan78, May 26, 2020
  3. PC Restarted, Kernel Power in event log and no minidump

My PC randomly restarted after few hours. I tried to enable the minidump but nothing happen. In the event view log, I found a kernel power event when the system restarted. Any ideas about the problem with my pc *cry*cry ?

Specs of my PC:
    • Gigabyte B360M Aorus Gaming 3
    • Intel I3-8100
    • 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX bus 2666 cas 16
    • Samsung SSD 860 EVO (500GB)
    • Gigabyte RX580 Gaming 8G
    • Intel 7260 Wifi & Bluetooth Card
    • Windows 10 Pro 64bit - build 1809

Attachment 219520

phamlehieu, May 26, 2020
  4. Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached

Windows randomly restarts (with event logs)

Hi Sumit, here's the uploaded file of all my system event logs:

DingDongWunWun, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached

1. Windows randomly restarts without showing a blue screen event log attached - Similar Threads - randomly restarts without

2. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly restarts with event logs: My issue is that sometimes when I use my pc it just randomly restarts without giving any warnings. Its pretty inconsistent so you can't exactly tell when it'll happen and you can use the pc longer sometimes before it happens and sometimes shorter.My PC SpecsCPU: Ryzen 7...
  3. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows randomly restarts with event logs: My issue is that sometimes when I use my pc it just randomly restarts without giving any warnings. Its pretty inconsistent so you can't exactly tell when it'll happen and you can use the pc longer sometimes before it happens and sometimes shorter.My PC SpecsCPU: Ryzen 7...
  4. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

7. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

8. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

9. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Windows randomly restarts with event logs

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpu windows restarts no event logs