Windows 10: Windows Randomly Spams The Left Bracket Key Regardless Of What I Do!

Discus and support Windows Randomly Spams The Left Bracket Key Regardless Of What I Do! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today, after switching displays, I encountered a serious problem: most of the keys on my keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins started acting as shortcut keys... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Gary Snakefries, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Windows Randomly Spams The Left Bracket Key Regardless Of What I Do!

Today, after switching displays, I encountered a serious problem: most of the keys on my keyboard HyperX Alloy Origins started acting as shortcut keys for other functions, and, occasionally, the left bracket key would spam nonstop. I tried Googling it, and I tried swapping keyboards, I scanned for viruses Everything was fine, and now I'm attempting to reinstall Windows 10. Now, I'm stuck. The spamming of the left bracket has become constant, and I can't enter a wifi password or even a valid username to see if the reinstallation fixes it afterwards. I have no idea of what to do now. Is there something else that could be causing the issue?

:)

Gary Snakefries, Mar 9, 2020

2. Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 9, 2020
  3. garym123 Win User
    garym123, Mar 9, 2020
  4. Windows Randomly Spams The Left Bracket Key Regardless Of What I Do!

create spam filter

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask if you are using the Mail App in Windows 10.

If you are using the Mail App, follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open the Mail App.
    • Click on the account in the left navigation pane to open the mails received.
    • Click and drag the email to More option under folders.
    • In the right pane, drop the email to the desired option (spam/junk) to add it to the particular folder.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows Randomly Spams The Left Bracket Key Regardless Of What I Do!

1. Windows Randomly Spams The Left Bracket Key Regardless Of What I Do! - Similar Threads - Randomly Spams Left

2. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  3. Keyboard spamming keys randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard spamming keys randomly: My keyboard randomly spams keys at completely random times, and sometimes restarting my PC doesn't work till it just wears off. After a little digging, I found that I had the same problem as the person in this post;Keyboard spamming keys - Microsoft CommunityReinstalling...
  4. My keyboard is randomly spamming the X key - what should I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard is randomly spamming the X key - what should I do?: Hey so recently, my keyboard keeps spamming the X key at random moments. If I type a word, my keyboard will start spamming the X key without me touching the X key. As soon as I touch the X key, then my keyboard stops spamming the X key. I don’t know what to do because every...
  5. My keyboard is randomly spamming the X key - what should I do?

My keyboard is randomly spamming the X key - what should I do?: Hey so recently, my keyboard keeps spamming the X key at random moments. If I type a word, my keyboard will start spamming the X key without me touching the X key. As soon as I touch the X key, then my keyboard stops spamming the X key. I don’t know what to do because every...
  6. Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Keyboard Spamming Random Keys and Unusable: Okay so, I had this issue for like 3 months rn and its getting worse every single week. My keyboard keeps spamming CapsLock, T,Y,Tabs,},F3,F7 and Whenever i press a key it doesnt work. I feel like its a potential virus but idk. I tried system resetting and that didnt work.I...
  7. Keys spamming randomly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keys spamming randomly: I have two keyboards and both of them have problems on my gaming PC I recently built a few months back. One of them repeats keys while the other one spams 1s when holding down control and spams a bunch of other random keys after a while. I've tried to go into safe mode but...
  8. Hyphen starts spamming after I press the left shift key.

Hyphen starts spamming after I press the left shift key.: It's my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hyphen-starts-spamming-after-i-press-the-left/48585681-840f-4060-911a-820736bf8e24
  9. Keys randomly keep spamming

Keys randomly keep spamming: Hello, I am not sure if this is the right place to post but here goes... since yesterday my computer has started to at random intervals spam the "1" key Only spams this key, I have searched online and tried various methods Turning off sticky keys, booting into safemode,...
  10. brackets of any kind to the left of the margin

brackets of any kind to the left of the margin: I am trying to place brackets of any kind to the left of the margin in a Word 2010 document. In the image below, I would like to place the bracket from the words "Si viniera, me" to the words "buy you a house." Is this possible in Word 2010? [ATTACH]...