Windows 10: Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

Discus and support Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Community, can anyone shed some light on this issue, my Windows randomly suspends while I'm working? In the event viewer, I found that WUDFHost.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Brad-Lee, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Brad-Lee Win User

Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

Hi Community, can anyone shed some light on this issue, my Windows randomly suspends while I'm working? In the event viewer, I found that WUDFHost.exe is calling the SetSuspendState/SetSystemPowerState.

I've tried searching the web and didn't get much I also scanned WUDFHost.exe with windows defender and no virus is found.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this further?

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 2019/08/13 14:56:54

Event ID: 187

Task Category: (243)

Level: Information

Keywords: (70368744177664),(1024),(4)

User: LOCAL SERVICE

Computer: 64Hybrid

Description:

User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or SetSystemPowerState APIs.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>187</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>243</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000404</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-13T12:56:54.749475400Z" />

<EventRecordID>9353</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="996" ThreadID="2664" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>64Hybrid</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-19" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="ApiCallerNameLength">53</Data>

<Data Name="ApiCallerName">\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe</Data>

<Data Name="SystemAction">2</Data>

<Data Name="LightestSystemState">2</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Brad-Lee, Aug 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

USB Selective Suspend is not working

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I suggest to post this under "Sleep and Power on/off" or "Windows Settings."

Also refer this for Windows USB Selective Suspend:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

GaneshGandhi1982, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

1. Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working - Similar Threads - Randomly Suspends While

2. BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL randomly while doing work: Hello, looks like my BSOD's have evolved. I have had a small grace period from the BSOD's after reinstalling my graphics drivers but i've now randomly been receiving them, once while working, and another time while downloading a game on steam. They've been...
  3. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  4. USB Selective Suspend is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Selective Suspend is not working: Greetings all, Long story short: No matter how many USB options I check in device manager (properties > power management > allow the computer to turn off this device to save power), and no matter how many Advanced power plan settings I adjust the USB selective...
  5. Application Suspended While In Use

Application Suspended While In Use: I work for an online teaching company called Magic Ears. Their tech team couldn't figure out a solution so I figured I would try here. It's a 1v4 video teaching platform. After a few classes (25min each) my camera will freeze on the last frame. The green light will turn off...
  6. Keyboard locks while I'm working

Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  7. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  8. BSOD while working random BSOD

BSOD while working random BSOD: SONY_ROBERT-ma_05-02-2018_122114,67.zip 103749
  9. Mic Stops working randomly while using Windows 10

Mic Stops working randomly while using Windows 10: It all started when I installed Windows 10 on release day. (I was using windows 7 before). I downloaded mumble and then all my games and started playing with friends. After a while I noticed that my friends weren't responding to me I alt tabbed and realized my push to talk...
  10. Random BSODs while working

Random BSODs while working: After switching to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and performing a clean install, I am getting occasional BSODs and I am unaware of any trigger... Please see my reports attached - I tried to do some research and it seems to be related with some symbols but I do not know what...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Dell User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or SetSystemPowerState APIs.