Windows 10: Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

Discus and support Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi Community, can anyone shed some light on this issue, my Windows randomly suspends while I'm working? In the event viewer, I found that WUDFHost.exe... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Brad-Lee, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Brad-Lee Win User

Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

Hi Community, can anyone shed some light on this issue, my Windows randomly suspends while I'm working? In the event viewer, I found that WUDFHost.exe is calling the SetSuspendState/SetSystemPowerState.

I've tried searching the web and didn't get much I also scanned WUDFHost.exe with windows defender and no virus is found.

Any suggestions on how to troubleshoot this further?

Log Name: System

Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power

Date: 2019/08/13 14:56:54

Event ID: 187

Task Category: (243)

Level: Information

Keywords: (70368744177664),(1024),(4)

User: LOCAL SERVICE

Computer: 64Hybrid

Description:

User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or SetSystemPowerState APIs.

Event Xml:

<Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

<System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331c3b3a-2005-44c2-ac5e-77220c37d6b4}" />

<EventID>187</EventID>

<Version>0</Version>

<Level>4</Level>

<Task>243</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000400000000404</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-08-13T12:56:54.749475400Z" />

<EventRecordID>9353</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="996" ThreadID="2664" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>64Hybrid</Computer>

<Security UserID="S-1-5-19" />

</System>

<EventData>

<Data Name="ApiCallerNameLength">53</Data>

<Data Name="ApiCallerName">\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Windows\System32\WUDFHost.exe</Data>

<Data Name="SystemAction">2</Data>

<Data Name="LightestSystemState">2</Data>

</EventData>

</Event>

:)

Brad-Lee, Aug 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 13, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 13, 2019
  4. Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

USB Selective Suspend is not working

Hi,

I am Ganesh Gandhi, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

I suggest to post this under "Sleep and Power on/off" or "Windows Settings."

Also refer this for Windows USB Selective Suspend:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-hardwa...

GaneshGandhi1982, Aug 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working

1. Windows Randomly Suspends While I'm Working - Similar Threads - Randomly Suspends While

2. UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???: When playing Minecraft the game keeps stalling stopping, like it's paused...and when I go to Task Manager to find out why, I see the yellow 'pause' icon, and it says that "This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance". I don't understand why it...
  3. UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    UWP keeps 'suspending' my Minecraft game while I'm actively playing it!!???: When playing Minecraft the game keeps stalling stopping, like it's paused...and when I go to Task Manager to find out why, I see the yellow 'pause' icon, and it says that "This UWP process group is suspending processes to improve system performance". I don't understand why it...
  4. hibernating while i'm working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hibernating while i'm working: same problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-critical-battery-trigger-causing-sleep-mode/521ef8b2-8ead-45e8-b1b9-1245043e020ethe method 2 works herebut... I don't see my battery status and charge anymoreif method 2 solved it, what actually is...
  5. hibernating while i'm working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hibernating while i'm working: same problem here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-critical-battery-trigger-causing-sleep-mode/521ef8b2-8ead-45e8-b1b9-1245043e020ethe method 2 works herebut... I don't see my battery status and charge anymoreif method 2 solved it, what actually is...
  6. hibernating while i'm working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows suspends UWP apps while I'm using them

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows suspends UWP apps while I'm using them: It’s so random. Sometimes I’ll be using the new Beta WhatsApp or using Settings or Notepads when all of a sudden the top bar disappears, Windows dings at me and the app completely freezes. If I check the task manager, there will be a little green leaf next to the app I was...
  8. Application Suspended While In Use

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Application Suspended While In Use: I work for an online teaching company called Magic Ears. Their tech team couldn't figure out a solution so I figured I would try here. It's a 1v4 video teaching platform. After a few classes (25min each) my camera will freeze on the last frame. The green light will turn off...
  9. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...
  10. Keyboard locks while I'm working

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard locks while I'm working: There must be some key or key combination that I'm hitting that I'm unaware of that locks my keyboard while I'm working on it It doesn't matter what I'm doing, whether surfing the web or in a program it just locks and I can't doa thing with the keyboard anywhere until I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. user-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling setsuspendstate or setsystempowerstate apis.

2. Dell User-mode process attempted to change the system state by calling SetSuspendState or SetSystemPowerState APIs.