Windows 10: Windows rant

Discus and support Windows rant in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Not here to talk bk n forth about it, just a rant I literally cannot help but notice more than ever these idiotic stuff pertaining to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Lance-dance, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Windows rant

Windows rant 4EEi7nHiIyGJU84TZfuNnoPFW_GmMlpdyBjIK_NiPik.jpg

Not here to talk bk n forth about it, just a rant

I literally cannot help but notice more than ever these idiotic stuff pertaining to the way windows decides to operate..

First of all I use single and NOT double click to select things.

Now, why is it when I'm saving a file from the browser like Firefox or so (pic for example) and i navigate to some other folder or something of where i want to put the file, then if i put the mouse over another image/file Windows decided to give the file I'm saving the same name as the one that already exists? Keep the file as it is, you are ruining the operations of single click.

Based on the nature of it this problem does not affect users who use double click to get around.

Come on Windows, you are a multi billion dollar company.. Please fix

submitted by /u/Lance-dance
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Lance-dance, Nov 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 22, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 22, 2019
  4. hellrazor Win User

Windows rant

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows rant

1. Windows rant - Similar Threads - rant

2. RANT: Resolution scaling between QUHD, UHD and FHD.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    RANT: Resolution scaling between QUHD, UHD and FHD.: I hate that Windows doesn't keep proper scaling levels when changing resolution. If I change resolution from 3840x3160 at 200% to 7680x4320, you'd expect scaling to be 400%. But nope, Windows decides to use 350%. Going from 7680x4320 at 400%, down to 3840x2160 should mean...
  3. *RANT* The Windows Store is horrible

*RANT* The Windows Store is horrible: I am on the newest and completely updated version of Windows 10. And nine out of ten times, it just ends with "Error" when I try to start downloading an app, and says nothing about why it failed (except for "Give us a few minutes", something went wrong on our end). This is...
  4. [Rant] Windows 10 Pro restarted a few days later after it updated

[Rant] Windows 10 Pro restarted a few days later after it updated: I care about Windows Updates and want my Windows 10 updated. But... I want to have control when the computer is restarted. I have a Windows 10 Pro (genuine). I'm a busy person, and have many open things open while I'm working. I saw Windows updates were installed, and...
  5. RANT about Finding Wifi Password (and Windows in general)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    RANT about Finding Wifi Password (and Windows in general): Full Disclosure -- I'm not seeking an answer. I'm letting off RANT steam. Please do not tell me to contact MS with this because this would have been fixed a long time ago if Microsoft 'thought' this way. My retired Dad has a PC. Isn't Windows savvy at all. My wife visited...
  6. Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dark Theme Windows Update [Suggestion / Rant]: The latest windows 10 update was just released. The first thing I noticed was that dark theme is available for File Explorer. I like having everything else on dark theme except for file explorer. It's horrible and I can hardly read any of the writing. Is there a way to...
  7. Rant: Activating Windows 10 after hardware changes

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Rant: Activating Windows 10 after hardware changes: About 3 years ago I purchased a fresh copy of Windows 10 Pro in order to avoid having to install Windows 7 and then the upgrade to windows 10 for my new pc build. I'm a freelance software developer. Due to this I upgrade or completely rebuild my computer with fresh components...
  8. Windows will log you out in 5 minutes - It's not a question, it's a rant.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows will log you out in 5 minutes - It's not a question, it's a rant.: I have seen Windows do some annoying things over the decades but this one takes the cake. Windows will log you out in 5 minutes. There is no way to postpone it. There is no way to abort it. You have to click OK on the window because it takes over the screen and you cannot...
  9. RANT: If tablets and smartphones are such a small percentage of Microsoft's market, why do...

in Windows 10 Customization
    RANT: If tablets and smartphones are such a small percentage of Microsoft's market, why do...: I've never seen a response to this type of question before from anyone but other users, and I don't expect any different here, which is why I won't bother trying to reserve how I feel. Why is Microsoft pushing so hard for UWP? Modern/Metro/UWP has been around since 2012,...
  10. A Rant: Win Updates and their frustrations.

in Windows 10 Support
    A Rant: Win Updates and their frustrations.: Greetings everyone. Installing the Fall update. Took me the whole day, about. I hoped, that MicroSoft had learned by now, or changed their point of view on a few topics, but no... I made sure, before the update, that my system was as clean as possible, and updated to...