Windows 10: Windows re-activation

Discus and support Windows re-activation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just recently changed my MOBO on my desktop and forgot to prep Windows for the hardware change. After the change I went in and tried the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by -John_Doe-, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Windows re-activation

I just recently changed my MOBO on my desktop and forgot to prep Windows for the hardware change. After the change I went in and tried the troubleshooter to no avail. Then I tried calling customer service (which is a daunting task btw) They were somewhat rude actually... My email has the digital license connected to it but nothing I've tried is working. Is there any way to get my windows re-activated?

:)

-John_Doe-, Nov 29, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 29, 2018
  4. Windows re-activation

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Nov 29, 2018
Thema:

Windows re-activation

1. Windows re-activation - Similar Threads - activation

2. windows won't activate after changing my hardware

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows won't activate after changing my hardware: so recently about a week ago my ram burnt because "it wasn't installed properly" despite it working properly on this system for more than 2 year, when i took it to the shop and figured out the problem and bought new ram at the store they offered to install it for free, I...
  3. Move harddisk to new Thinkpad- now activation issue

Move harddisk to new Thinkpad- now activation issue: Hi everybody, I moved my Samsung SSD to my new T480 Lenovo Thinkpad (from an T440). I did so a year ago from on T440 to a new T440 with no problem at all. This time, I had to go into the bios to make the machine start from my Samsung SSD, and now Microsoft apperently does...
  4. Activation problem

Activation problem: Hi, After I have been running windows 10 without any problems for a long time then suddenly I got the message "your windows license will expire soon" when I start up the system. According to the message on setting/Activation page, windows is activated (license ID)….My...
  5. about account and activation

about account and activation: hello..... how are you? i hope you're fine :) can i ask? if can..... so listen it I activate the product code on my Windows 10 and use my own Microsoft account. and if I reset the OS on my Windows 10, then I log in again to the Microsoft account that was activated ... Is...
  6. Windows Activation Error

Windows Activation Error: I have a problem in Activating my windows 10. My friend has a HP Pavilion notebook and I updated my system from Windows 7 to windows 10 pro. previously the windows was activated using organization product key so I upgraded to windows 10 pro and the previous product key...
  7. activate windows error

activate windows error: hello i getting a message saying id need to activate windows even though I've had for many months with no problems, it was custom built P.C by a friend so im sure its genuine why am i getting this message? i have a copy of they key written down should i selecting change...
  8. Microsoft store error code 0xC0EA000A after hardware change and Windows 10 Re-activation

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store error code 0xC0EA000A after hardware change and Windows 10 Re-activation: Hello all, I recently changed hardware on my computer which mean't I had to reactivate Windows 10 Home. My original key is a Windows 7 Home key which I used many years ago to upgrade to Windows 10 for free. However this key wouldn't work and I kept receiving a failed error...
  9. ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY

ACTIVATION&PRODUCT KEY: HI Microsoft my windows 10 pro product key will expired please give me new product key it shows activate windows what i do please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activationproduct-key/3bebd350-9e95-49ae-b1bb-0923bb896684"
  10. Activate windows 10 after reinstalling

Activate windows 10 after reinstalling: Hello guys, I upgraded my windows 7 to Windows 10 in 2016, using the free upgrade offer. Recently I reinstalled Windows 10 from a USB drive and passed the installing using my old windows 7 product key. After finishing windows 10 installation, it doesn't activated. It should...