Windows 10: Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home

Discus and support Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI I have a valid in built digital license for windows 10 SL but dell on recovery after its hard drive crashed in one month has given me recovery of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gauravthapar, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home

HI

I have a valid in built digital license for windows 10 SL but dell on recovery after its hard drive crashed in one month has given me recovery of windows and installed windows 10 home verson and the product isn't validating itself what can I do.

:)

Gauravthapar, Dec 5, 2018

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Dec 5, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 5, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home

1. Windows re installed - Valid license for windows 10 SL but dell installed windows home - Similar Threads - installed Valid license

2. How to install Windows 10 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install Windows 10 Home SL?: Because of getting some error, I changed Windows key to Pro. After that, my Windows is not actived. Anyone help me fix it? I can not install Windows 10 Home SL after many trying!...
  3. How to install Windows 10 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to install Windows 10 Home SL?: Because of getting some error, I changed Windows key to Pro. After that, my Windows is not actived. Anyone help me fix it? I can not install Windows 10 Home SL after many trying!...
  4. How to install Windows 10 Home SL?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Windows License on re-installing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows License on re-installing: My PC is seriously messed up. Don't bother asking me the specifics-It's just too painful I can't even open my settings So I have decided to nuke the hard drive and do a clean install. My question is: What happens to my license key? Do I have to buy another one? I did not buy...
  6. Re-Installing Windows 10 Home

Re-Installing Windows 10 Home: Hi All, I have a huge request. I have an HP laptop that I have tried to restart several times with no such luck in fixing. What I want to do is wipe the hard drive with a propriety HDD wiper/cleaner. I need to partition the hard drive, get the computer to acknowledge it has...
  7. re-installing windows 10 home SL

re-installing windows 10 home SL: I just installed far cry 3 game, and after installation, my laptop windows 10 home single language got so many errors. Start menu not working, search process not running permanently, and even i cant open Microsoft office. Because of that, i want to reinstall or clean install,...
  8. Windows 10 Home SL License-OEM

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home SL License-OEM: Hi, May I ask one more time to be sure, I feel confused again. After I found it on my computer, "Read the microsoft software license terms - latest update 2015", What the meaning of these (text bold). (iv) The software may include third party programs that are licensed...
  9. Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?

Upgrade Windows 10 Home SL to Home (no SL)?: Is it possible to upgrade to Home (no SL) just to have more than one language pack for language proofing? I don't need the Pro functionality, just additional language packs for proofing tools. I just got my laptop with w10 Home SL (english), everything is ok until I need to...
  10. Re Install of windows 10 home

Re Install of windows 10 home: I got this desktop with windows 10 home pre installed when I bought it from Zoostorm computers. I have some small issues with it,As you may see one of my postings regarding problem with the mail app. Now my question is if and when I decide to do a clean install of windows...