Windows 10: Windows Reactivation Errors

Discus and support Windows Reactivation Errors in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently upgraded the motherboard and CPU on my PC, upon entering my windows product key for reactivation it gives me the error code 0xC004C060. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by HowNowBrownCowman, Jan 4, 2020.

1. Windows Reactivation Errors

I recently upgraded the motherboard and CPU on my PC, upon entering my windows product key for reactivation it gives me the error code 0xC004C060. I have tried changing and re-entering my product code with no results, and have run the activation troubleshooter.

:)

HowNowBrownCowman, Jan 4, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 4, 2020
  3. x01r Win User
    atioglxx.dll OpenGL Error ! Windows Reactivation Errors :(

*** errors in the installer !!!

* manuel make *

http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/CatalystAGPHotfix.aspx

Catalyst 9.9 Hotfix for Windows XP Professional and Home Edition

ati.com/drivers/hotfix/9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc.exe

( install *Smile Windows Reactivation Errors :) )

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc

C:\ATI\Support\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_86849\atioglxx.dl_

( X:\....\9-9_agp-hotfix_xp32_dd_ccc\Driver\XP_INF\B_ ,,,, \atioglxx.dl_ )

( ReName *Smile Windows Reactivation Errors :) )

atioglxx.dl_ -> atioglxx.dll

( Move *Smile Windows Reactivation Errors :) )

atioglxx.dll -> C:\WINDOWS\system32

restart PC ! OK *Smile Windows Reactivation Errors :)

ATi OpenGL (atioglxx.dll) No-Errors ! *Big Grin Windows Reactivation Errors :D

x01r, Jan 4, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows Reactivation Errors

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows Reactivation Errors

1. Windows Reactivation Errors - Similar Threads - Reactivation Errors

2. Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...: I activated Windows 11 using the same hardware that I currently have in my computer. Earlier today I noticed that Windows had deactivated for some reason, stating that I had changed hardware although I have not changed anything. When I go through the troubleshooter to...
  3. Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting "We can't reactivate Windows on this device. Try again later." error after Windows...: I activated Windows 11 using the same hardware that I currently have in my computer. Earlier today I noticed that Windows had deactivated for some reason, stating that I had changed hardware although I have not changed anything. When I go through the troubleshooter to...
  4. Help to remove and reactivate Windows Hello PIN Error code 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help to remove and reactivate Windows Hello PIN Error code 0x80090027: Hi, I have multiple accounts on my Windows 11 laptop which include my personal Microsoft Account, Work and School account. Three of them are active on the machine. Today, I tried to simplify my PIN to six digits which previously was a more complicated one. Funny thing is that...
  5. Help to remove and reactivate Windows Hello PIN Error code 0x80090027

Help to remove and reactivate Windows Hello PIN Error code 0x80090027: Hi, I have multiple accounts on my Windows 11 laptop which include my personal Microsoft Account, Work and School account. Three of them are active on the machine. Today, I tried to simplify my PIN to six digits which previously was a more complicated one. Funny thing is that...
  6. Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change - Error 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change - Error 0x803fa067: I had an activated version of Windows 10 on my previous setup. I changed my hardware motherboard and CPU, and now it wants me to reactivate. I don't remember whether I upgraded from Windows 7 or purchased a new Windows 10, and I don't have my product key. I found a backup...
  7. Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change - Error 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change - Error 0x803fa067: I had an activated version of Windows 10 on my previous setup. I changed my hardware motherboard and CPU, and now it wants me to reactivate. I don't remember whether I upgraded from Windows 7 or purchased a new Windows 10, and I don't have my product key. I found a backup...
  8. Windows 10 Reactivation after hardware change - Error 0x803fa067

9. Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034: Got a new Gigabyte gaming laptop, but cant get Windows activated. I believe Windows 11 was pre-loaded.Upon attempting activation, I get "Windows reported that there was a problem with your OEM product key. Error code: 0xC004F215"If I do a slmgr -dli I get Liscense Status:...
  10. Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034

Windows 11 home reactivation error code 0xC004F215/0xC004F034: Got a new Gigabyte gaming laptop, but cant get Windows activated. I believe Windows 11 was pre-loaded.Upon attempting activation, I get "Windows reported that there was a problem with your OEM product key. Error code: 0xC004F215"If I do a slmgr -dli I get Liscense Status:...