Windows 10: Windows reactivation software is not working (you can help if you want but this is more for...

Discus and support Windows reactivation software is not working (you can help if you want but this is more for... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; so ive had my old mobo and cpu for two years now, it was fast it was fine but then I needed over 144 frames in games. so I decided to upgrade from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Jake Mavericks, Apr 14, 2019.

1. Windows reactivation software is not working (you can help if you want but this is more for...

so ive had my old mobo and cpu for two years now, it was fast it was fine but then I needed over 144 frames in games. so I decided to upgrade from a i5-7500 to a ryzen 5 processor. yippee I got new hardware right? that's what you would think two hours later I got the watermark at the bottom of the screen saying "Activate Windows" im like alright I might just need to troubleshoot the issue right? wrong. it has a section where it says "changed hardware" I clicked on it and followed the steps and it showed up Windows 10 pro I clicked activate and what does it say "we cant activate windows on this device please try again. ok cool thanks windows. ive tried at least 5 times. now 3 days later i finally reinstall windows and it still doesn't work, so i call tech support, they try and walk me through steps but i firstly and having trouble understanding them because they have thick accents. like why must you forsake me Microsoft i just want 144 fps. then I wet to the store and it has an install windows 10 pro for workstations get copy for my version of windows like, first what is that, second its 300 dollars vs the 200 dollars for normal pro like why. is it because I have 6 cpu cores idk ask Microsoft well Microsoft doesn't have any answers. like come on Microsoft stop stealing my piggy bank. im not going to re buy windows so unless this is resolved im going to have to use Linux till I slowly pile up quarters for your gay operating system that nobody really likes but you force onto people because its Microsoft. I just want to play open division on overwatch you nerds not steal my moms credit card

:)

Jake Mavericks, Apr 14, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 14, 2019
  4. Windows reactivation software is not working (you can help if you want but this is more for...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows reactivation software is not working (you can help if you want but this is more for...

1. Windows reactivation software is not working (you can help if you want but this is more for... - Similar Threads - reactivation software working

2. Can you help with this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help with this: I bought a Bluetooth adapter and plugged it into my pc and then my wifi wasn’t working correctly as in none of my apps were connecting to internet except google chrome and the adapter made Bluetooth turn on but it couldn’t pair to ant controllers....
  3. Can you help with this

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can you help with this: I bought a Bluetooth adapter and plugged it into my pc and then my wifi wasn’t working correctly as in none of my apps were connecting to internet except google chrome and the adapter made Bluetooth turn on but it couldn’t pair to ant controllers....
  4. Can you help with this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help?: My Lenovo IdeaPad 1 laptop has been acting up lately.For some reason, this happened a month ago and still continues. Basically, my laptop keeps scrolling windows even when auto scroll is off, and when I search something in Windows search, it autofills my previous search and...
  6. Can you help?

Can you help?: My Lenovo IdeaPad 1 laptop has been acting up lately.For some reason, this happened a month ago and still continues. Basically, my laptop keeps scrolling windows even when auto scroll is off, and when I search something in Windows search, it autofills my previous search and...
  7. Can you help me get more volume on the computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help me get more volume on the computer?: When volume is at 100% it has always been very quiet. Finally getting around to trying to do something about this unsatisfactory situation.When following advice, I did the left click, then the right click and I found there is no roll back option--the option is visible, but in...
  8. Can you help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can you help?: Hello! The pc is overheating very fast and whenever that happens i get the blue screen of death, however when it doesn’t overheat I can’t download from Microsoft Store, saying: “Install failed”, I can’t play any spotify songs and i get alot of random lag spikes. It doesn’t...
  9. Can you help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you help?: Hello! The pc is overheating very fast and whenever that happens i get the blue screen of death, however when it doesn’t overheat I can’t download from Microsoft Store, saying: “Install failed”, I can’t play any spotify songs and i get alot of random lag spikes. It doesn’t...
  10. Can you help?