Windows 10: Windows reactivation troubleshooter

Discus and support Windows reactivation troubleshooter in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I'm a mute so i can't speak with support by their call number they provide after their automated assistant. I changed hardware on my device recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by MomokaHaru, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Windows reactivation troubleshooter

I'm a mute so i can't speak with support by their call number they provide after their automated assistant.

I changed hardware on my device recently and i'm unable to activate windows through the reactivation from the troubleshooter.

it's been a month since i changed harware and i've been trying almost everyday since then.

:)

MomokaHaru, Dec 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 28, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows reactivation troubleshooter :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 28, 2019
  4. Windows reactivation troubleshooter

New FF - passwords

Hi:

If that setting is already enabled, then I suggest as the next troubleshooting step might be Mozilla Safe Mode (not to be confused with Windows Safe Mode)):

Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode | Firefox Help

• Please report back and let us know the outcome, as it will dictate the next steps.
    • Also: please tell us what AV/AM/firewall programs are you running on this system?

Thanks,
    MM

MoxieMomma, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

Windows reactivation troubleshooter

1. Windows reactivation troubleshooter - Similar Threads - reactivation troubleshooter

2. Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.: Hello I just rebooted my computer and reinstalled Windows 11 Home. My Windows 11 Home will not active [Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213]. I clicked troubleshoot and tried to manually input the key I have, and it did not...
  3. Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help, I can't reactive Windows 11 Home after troubleshooting. Please help.: Hello I just rebooted my computer and reinstalled Windows 11 Home. My Windows 11 Home will not active [Windows reported that no product key was found on your device. Error code: 0xC004F213]. I clicked troubleshoot and tried to manually input the key I have, and it did not...
  4. Unable to troubleshoot activation, says unable to reactivate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Unable to troubleshoot activation, says unable to reactivate.: Hi,I recently just changed my motherboard and asked to activate a valid Windows 10. The error code is 0xC004F211. I have tried to "Troubleshoot" -> "I changed hardware on this device recently" but a message "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right...
  5. Unable to troubleshoot activation, says unable to reactivate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to troubleshoot activation, says unable to reactivate.: Hi,I recently just changed my motherboard and asked to activate a valid Windows 10. The error code is 0xC004F211. I have tried to "Troubleshoot" -> "I changed hardware on this device recently" but a message "We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available right...
  6. Unable to troubleshoot activation, says unable to reactivate.

7. Changed motherboard, tried troubleshooting to reactivate windows 10 but servers aren't...

Changed motherboard, tried troubleshooting to reactivate windows 10 but servers aren't...: This is the message that popped up, have tried again after a few minutes as advised but I'm running into the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-motherboard-tried-troubleshooting-to/0359cab3-abd2-41e8-b803-a26f8444c225
  8. Changed motherboard, tried troubleshooting to reactivate windows 10 but servers aren't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed motherboard, tried troubleshooting to reactivate windows 10 but servers aren't...: This is the message that popped up, have tried again after a few minutes as advised but I'm running into the same problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-motherboard-tried-troubleshooting-to/0359cab3-abd2-41e8-b803-a26f8444c225
  9. Changed motherboard, tried troubleshooting to reactivate windows 10 but servers aren't...

10. Windows Reactivation Troubleshoot Tool not working.

Windows Reactivation Troubleshoot Tool not working.: I recently changed my motherboard for the first time, and I assured I did all the steps to Keep the activation key, such as linking my account, and taking a screenshot of the product version, etc... After I selected the I recently changed my hardware option in the...