Windows 10: Windows reactivation

Discus and support Windows reactivation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had to replace a motherboard in my PC and now WIndows will not activate. I have my product key, but it shows as being registered to another PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JohnClarkPSBC, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Windows reactivation

I had to replace a motherboard in my PC and now WIndows will not activate. I have my product key, but it shows as being registered to another PC

:)

JohnClarkPSBC, Jan 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Boyfriend Win User

Windows reactivation

Does Windows 7 require reactivation if...

He is using AMD already. He wants downgrading to AM3. Don't know why??

If you change HDD + RAM simultaneously, Windows 7 needs to be reactivated. Only HDD cloning shouldn't require reactivation. As you are changing mobo + HDD (prehaps RAM upgrade too), you will surely require reactivation. If you have genuine license, you should reinstall OS (you might use Windows Easy Transfer). If you don't want to reinstall, you need to uninstall HDD, interfaces/system devices, and numerous other drivers (USB, HID, Portable devices, etc.), else your OS will be unstable.
    I will highly recommend to reinstall Windows 7 and enjoy your migration.

A simple trick might be like this to avoid reactivation:
    1. Clone your HDD first and boot into Windows
    2. Use it for at least one week
    3. Replace mobo only without any other hardware change/upgrade and boot
    4. Use it for at least one week
    5. Do any other upgrade (RAM, Graphic card etc.)

Don't do two simultaneous downgrades/upgrades to avoid reactivation.

Boyfriend, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Windows reactivation

1. Windows reactivation - Similar Threads - reactivation

2. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  3. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating Windows after hardware change: Hello, Seeking advice from anyone, particularly Microsoft support. I've just completed a major hardware change. New motherboard, processor and ram. I've never done this before so wasn't sure what to expect. Everything has gone smoothly but I've noticed that I'm getting a pop...
  4. Reactivating Windows after hardware change

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  6. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update: i recently updated my motherboards BIOS and after that my pc says that windows is not activated. i had upgraded from windows 7 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-reactivate-windows-after-motherboard-update/a93ba7cf-61b3-4e71-9755-fc2c6c01fca6
  7. cannot reactivate windows after motherboard update

8. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  9. How can i reactivate my license ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can i reactivate my license ?: I tried signing in to my PPT and Word account but it says that my license will be deactivated soon. I tried reactivating it by signing all over again and again but it doesn't work at all. what am I supposed to do? Correlation Id: d293e792-6e5a-4021-9b22-11ae9991669e...
  10. How can i reactivate my license ?