Windows 10: Windows really dim

Discus and support Windows really dim in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just booted my PC today, and I noticed that it's really dim. But the cursor isn't. I'm out of ideas. Help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TheCoolMouseK, May 23, 2020.

1. Windows really dim

I just booted my PC today, and I noticed that it's really dim. But the cursor isn't. I'm out of ideas. Help?

:)

TheCoolMouseK, May 23, 2020
  2. Joan Pin Win User

display dimming

Hi,

There's a possibility that this issue is due to the Display settings of your device. For us to isolate your concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Is it only happening when you connect your device to Windows 10?
    • If it's not connected, have you noticed certain activities wherein the screen dims automatically?
    • Have you tried using a different HDMI cable?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Joan Pin, May 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
  4. Fool Win User

Windows really dim

How to dim screen?

I tried googling Windows Ten, "how to dim screen," but the layout listed is not the layout I have. I just got Ten yesterday. How do you dim the screen?

I can't even find the options in the Display section.

Thema:

Windows really dim

1. Windows really dim - Similar Threads - really dim

2. Can anybody figure it out what it really is?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anybody figure it out what it really is?: I really don't know what this is but it is constantly sucking up the data. As I've recently done all my software update and all the security updates. Right now, it is showing off as up to date and checking the update history also tells the same story nothing got updated...
  3. Can anybody figure it out what it really is?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can anybody figure it out what it really is?: I really don't know what this is but it is constantly sucking up the data. As I've recently done all my software update and all the security updates. Right now, it is showing off as up to date and checking the update history also tells the same story nothing got updated...
  4. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  5. RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.

RAM really high even though active tasks in task manager do not add up to this value.: Hello,For a month now I have noticed that my laptop has gotten really slow - and I use it mainly for browsing and for playing some games. Nowadays, I can't run games on the same device that I used to be able to run - and I bought this laptop Winter last year, so I have had it...
  6. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi... I could really use somr Help,..: Hi... I could really use some Help, On the 5th of April, I awoke to my Dell8500, being on? This had happened the 4th also? But, it was only On. I always dsconnect from the Internet and shut my Desktop down, I went to my Desktop and try to see what it was doing. It was acting...
  7. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

Hi... I could really use somr Help,..: Hi... I could really use some Help, On the 5th of April, I awoke to my Dell8500, being on? This had happened the 4th also? But, it was only On. I always dsconnect from the Internet and shut my Desktop down, I went to my Desktop and try to see what it was doing. It was acting...
  8. Hi... I could really use somr Help,..

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC has 8-error and 11-warning in its Power Efficiency Diagnostic Report. is it really a...: Computer NameABScan Time2024-04-14T08:11:15ZScan Duration60 secondSystem ManufacturerDell Inc.System Product NameVostro 3559BIOS Date09/01/2020BIOS Version1.8.0OS Build19045Platform RolePlatformRoleMobilePlugged IntrueProcess Count212Thread Count2575Report...
  10. My Windows 10 laptop's brightness is at max but its still really dim.

in Windows 10 Support
    My Windows 10 laptop's brightness is at max but its still really dim.: And yes, I've already tried the adaptive brightness, not the issue. It just happened out of nowhere, maybe I pressed the wrong selection of keys, but all I remember is that it just paused for a sec, after that it made this old school sounding computer noise (think the noise...