Windows 10: Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall

Discus and support Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I am trying to install Seadrive 1.0.6 https://www.seafile.com/en/download/ however, the installation stalls due to the problem mentioned in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TomBadcock, Jul 24, 2019.

1. Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall

Hello,

I am trying to install Seadrive 1.0.6

https://www.seafile.com/en/download/

however, the installation stalls due to the problem mentioned in the subject. I cant find a way to manually check the uninstallation of the Dokan library - I read its tricky anyway. I cant even see it listed in Program Files folder. Also, I have rebooted many times obviously and this has made no difference.

If anyone has any suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

Thanks,

Tom

:)

TomBadcock, Jul 24, 2019

2. How do you uninstall chipset drivers?

I'm installing a new mobo so I need to uninstall the intel 865g drivers to make way for the P35 drivers.

Can't find any uninstall options in add/remove programs and intel chipset inst listed in driver cleaner.

Any suggestions? *Confused Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall :confused:

oli_ramsay, Jul 24, 2019
  3. dokan library 0.5.3

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

- How did install dokan library.

- Are you getting any error related to dokan library?

Reply with any query with windows. We will glad to help to you.

Hope it helps.

Thank you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jul 24, 2019
  4. Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall

Uninstalling A Driver

Hello Zainab,

Issue as such may occur if your device is under a controlled or restricted network. To provide you the appropriate steps that can resolve your concern, we’d like to know if your device is connected to a domain run by an organization.

As an alternative, we suggest that you follow the steps below to uninstall driver:

• In the Search box, type Programs
      and Features and press
      Enter
    • Locate the driver that you want to uninstall.
    • Right-click on the driver that you want install and select Uninstall.
    • Follow the on-screen prompts.
    • Once done, restart your device to apply the changes.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Zedrick Del, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall

1. Windows reboot pending after a Dokan driver uninstall - Similar Threads - reboot pending Dokan

2. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Constant Pending Reboot: For some reason, I constantly get errors when installing anything from Windows updates to VPNs to other random software due to a "pending reboot". So far I've rebooted countless times and nothing has changed. How can I get rid of a pending reboot?...
  3. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Constant Pending Reboot: For some reason, I constantly get errors when installing anything from Windows updates to VPNs to other random software due to a "pending reboot". So far I've rebooted countless times and nothing has changed. How can I get rid of a pending reboot?...
  4. Constant Pending Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. abnormal Audio with headphones, restored to normal after uninstalling driver and rebooting...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    abnormal Audio with headphones, restored to normal after uninstalling driver and rebooting...: So in windows 11, sometimes when headphones are plugged in, I face sound abnormalities, which is restored back to normal when I uninstall the HeadphoneRealtek audio driver under Audio Inputs and Outputs section, the problem is that after some time the audio issue arises...
  6. abnormal Audio with headphones, restored to normal after uninstalling driver and rebooting...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    abnormal Audio with headphones, restored to normal after uninstalling driver and rebooting...: So in windows 11, sometimes when headphones are plugged in, I face sound abnormalities, which is restored back to normal when I uninstall the HeadphoneRealtek audio driver under Audio Inputs and Outputs section, the problem is that after some time the audio issue arises...
  7. What is Dokan Library?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is Dokan Library?: After giving my computer some much-needed updates, I have stumbled upon this in my programs directory in the Control Panel. What is Dokan Library? Is it okay to delete it, or does my computer need it?...
  8. NVIDIA Graphics driver automatically uninstalls after reboot on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA Graphics driver automatically uninstalls after reboot on Windows 10: Some PC users are reporting an issue whereby the NVIDIA graphics driver automatically uninstalls after rebooting their Windows 10 device. If you’re affected by a similar issue, you can try the solutions provided in this post to successfully resolve the issue. When you...
  9. Dokan app

Dokan app: Hi, I updated windows to version 2004 . I foun app called dokan. I didn't install it. Is this app useful or uninstall it? [ATTACH][ATTACH] Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dokan-app/5e95ce8b-c352-4894-8c18-0a4dcc289c65
  10. Uninstalling Pending Installation

Uninstalling Pending Installation: Hi. I would like to know how to delete an update that has already been downloaded, but waiting on restart in order to install. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstalling-pending-installation/7947c0ea-809b-417f-b772-73e3fbc6bf65

Users found this page by searching for:

1. intel driver intstallation is block due to reboot pendning

2. dokan driver unistall