Windows 10: Windows rebooting again and again

Discus and support Windows rebooting again and again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was formatted my windows 10 and then it also went through installing windows process but now my laptop is restarting again and again and not coming... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ritu_143, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Ritu_143 Win User

Windows rebooting again and again

I was formatted my windows 10 and then it also went through installing windows process but now my laptop is restarting again and again and not coming out of that infinite loop. I don't know what went wrong any solution would be helpful

Windows rebooting again and again [​IMG]

:)

Ritu_143, Nov 26, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 26, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 26, 2020
  4. 4747 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. Windows rebooting again and again - Similar Threads - rebooting again again

2. why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why does edge keep getting installed again and again and again and again and again and...: Don't need itDon't want itDon't care for itI'm getting tired of uninstalling it on every windows updatePlease stop forcing it on me. It makes me feel depressed, humiliated, forced to swallow garbage. I feel like crying every time this happened. Are you trying to make me...
  3. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  4. Windows crashes again and again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashes again and again: Hello, My computer keeps crashing again and again, showing me the blue screen of death with these 5 errors:Reference by pointer Kernel Security Check failure System service exeptionBad object headerirql not less or equalI did try the solutions mentioned in other threads such...
  5. BSOD again and again and again :-

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD again and again and again :-: Hi everyone,I am facing a very irritating problem within Windows 10 Home Single Language v. 21H1, build 19043.1023 where your help/expertise would be much appreciated.About 6 months ago I bought here in Brazil a laptop Dell Inspiron 15, model 3583 Intel Core i7-8565U CPU...
  6. mouse again and again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    mouse again and again: So I have looked for the answer to this problem so many places and times...my bluetooth mouse stops working...it says "paired" and even sometimes says "connected" but no it doesn't move the mouse on screen. Microsoft was asked this question as far back as win7 -> and...
  7. Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again

Deleting temporary files,again and again and again and again: Why the **** does deleting temporary files not **** delete them ? In fact, why did my temporary file size **** increase after i supposedly deleted this ****? **** useless ****....
  8. Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update fails again - and again, and again, etc!!: My desktop is running Windows 10 Pro version 1709 build 16299.371. After many months and dozens of attempts, the Feature Update to Windows 10, version 1803 ALWAYS FAILS. In the process of failing it usually leaves the computer at least hung, and often unusable/unbootable....
  9. windows downloading again and again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows downloading again and again: why windows 10 upgrade assistant after 100% downloading again restarts from 1%???... this is hapenning for second time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-downloading-again-and-again/73c3712f-d499-422c-aeb5-3c529391cfd9
  10. ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again)

ntkrnlmp.exe bsod windows 10 (again & again & again & again): Hello everyone, I keep on getting bsod's due to ntkrnlmp.exe in Windows 10 Pro 64 bit. This is the analysis carried out by WhoCrashed. Crash dump directory: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump Crash dumps are enabled on your computer. On Wed 09/12/2015 08:51:58 GMT your computer...