Windows 10: Windows reboots on its own on weak computer

Discus and support Windows reboots on its own on weak computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Greetings, Since the end of the last year, the windows on my mother's PC started to reboot by itself. Especially while watching videos through chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SmerchOleg, Aug 30, 2020.

1. Windows reboots on its own on weak computer

Greetings,

Since the end of the last year, the windows on my mother's PC started to reboot by itself. Especially while watching videos through chrome browser. I tried to reinstall the windows using the same .iso file I used for reinstalling windows on my laptop, but the problem remained, while my laptop is working just fine. The antivirus also didn't show anything. Only after she started using firefox browser, the sudden reboots became rarer, but they still happen. I am sure that it is some compatibility problems. So, how should I solve this problem?

:)

SmerchOleg, Aug 30, 2020

2. wi-fi signal is weak

Hey Jonian,

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

• Incorrect network settings.
    • Network adapter is not working properly.
    I suggest you to try the steps listed here and check if it fixes the issue or else contact your ISP for weak signal.

Method 1: I suggest you to refer the article and check if it helps to fix network connection issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-why-cant-i-get-connected

Method 2: If the issue persists, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article which will help to fix common issues with network connection. Check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/windows-10/fix-network-connection-issues

Hope this information helps.

SujataMoktan, Aug 30, 2020
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Computer Won't Reboot - AMD Data Change...Updata New Data to DMI

If he is getting stuck at verifying DMI pool data, that means his BIOS isn't finishing the POST process before it's hanging up. Although I'm confused now because he said he tried re-installing windows which would indicate that the machine is getting through the entire POST process.

I'm confused now. I think we need a better, more descriptive version of what exactly is happening.

Maybe a full step by step process of what is happening?

Aquinus, Aug 30, 2020
  4. Windows reboots on its own on weak computer

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows reboots on its own on weak computer

1. Windows reboots on its own on weak computer - Similar Threads - reboots own weak

2. Computer is restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer is restarting on its own: My pc has been restarting on its own around 5–10 minutes after starting up. 99% of the time, there will not be a BSOD. The pc will NOT restart if a game is running. The way I keep my PC alive is by having a game running in the background at all times. I have removed all video...
  3. Computer is restarting on its own

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer is restarting on its own: My pc has been restarting on its own around 5–10 minutes after starting up. 99% of the time, there will not be a BSOD. The pc will NOT restart if a game is running. The way I keep my PC alive is by having a game running in the background at all times. I have removed all video...
  4. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  5. Windows shuts down the computer on its own.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows shuts down the computer on its own.: I leave my computer on all the time. I am usually working on several things and have pieces of each open regularly. I do close everything no and then to let Windows update. On occasion, every few days, I go to use the computer and is is powered off. Here is some of what I...
  6. PC reboots on its own at random.

PC reboots on its own at random.: This problem did not happen the first for me as it was a persistant problem for about 2 months and stopped for about one month after an update which I cannot really remember which update it was. However now this problem has returned and is happening way more frequently. So...
  7. Laptop reboots on its own

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop reboots on its own: I'm using a Toshiba laptop with Windows 10. It goes to sleep when I close the laptop. Occasionally but not consistently it will not wake up properly, and it requires a reboot to use it. I am unsure where to look to correct this situation. Any ideas? John...
  8. Computer Reboots randomly on its own

Computer Reboots randomly on its own: The System Event Viewer says: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8023b7fd6b7, 0xfffff58ce809e3d8, 0xffffa280bdd63920. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  9. My windows won't reboot on its own

My windows won't reboot on its own: Hie guys, I own an Inspiron 3567 7th gen i5 laptop computer. Lately I've been having trouble with installing my graphics driver as its crashing my PC, per advice from Microsoft I performed a system restore and installed all my drivers barring the video driver from Dell Tech...
  10. Windows 10 Freeze and Reboot on its own

Windows 10 Freeze and Reboot on its own: Windows 10 will freeze, usually playing a game, and the computer reboots and all seems well for a while. What can I do to stop this ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-freeze-and-reboot-on-its-own/8bc24d1d-ad76-4a46-ab63-a108c22b05d0