Windows 10: Windows reboots over and over.

Discus and support Windows reboots over and over. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi All, Windows 10 notified me that I needed to reboot to complete an update. I did so and then the computer got stuck at 29% for more than 4 hours.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Chris_M_Miller, Sep 1, 2019.

1. Windows reboots over and over.

Hi All,

Windows 10 notified me that I needed to reboot to complete an update. I did so and then the computer got stuck at 29% for more than 4 hours. I ended up shutting the machine down and rebooting. Now when the computer is powered up, I see the windows logo for a fraction of a second and then the computer reboots all over again. Going into safe mode is not an option. The computer will not respond to it.

I then tried using a windows 10 boot recovery to a USB and can boot to it. When I boot to it, a messagebox is displayed saying that I have an update in progress and that I can remove the media and continue or click another button and install an new version of Windows. Continuing does nothing other than continue the cycle of rebooting. I then went the option of installing a new version of windows but tried all of the repair options available under the repair link. None of them worked. I then tried to install a new version of windows but that does not work because it says "The selected disk has an MBR partition table". From the command prompt, everything appears to still be there on the hard drive. Anyone have any other ideas?

I'm running out of options so I hope someone can help me with this.

:)

Chris_M_Miller, Sep 1, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 1, 2019
  4. 4747 Win User

Windows reboots over and over.

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

Boot problems

Hi everyone.

I've got some problems during instalation. I disabled UAC, passed the first install step, rebooted and completed install. But after consequent reboot Windows detects 'ntoskrnl' or something is corrupted.

Everything was fine on 'old' windows, but after I made a clean windows installation, everything goes this way.

Any suggestions?

4747, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

Windows reboots over and over.

1. Windows reboots over and over. - Similar Threads - reboots

2. How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?: I have changed the settings in the taskbar to align Left instead of align Center, which is the default. However, every reboot, it's back to the center and every time Windows 11 updates, it returns to the default. How do I stop it defaulting to the center every reboot?I'm an...
  3. How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I keep my Windows 11 taskbar settings from changing to default upon reboot?: I have changed the settings in the taskbar to align Left instead of align Center, which is the default. However, every reboot, it's back to the center and every time Windows 11 updates, it returns to the default. How do I stop it defaulting to the center every reboot?I'm an...
  4. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...: I have a s Surface Book 2 with Windows 10 installed. WIndows 10 update KB5034441 fails with the error code 0x80070643. The Windows update page says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run WIndows 11." PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 must be...
  5. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...: I have a s Surface Book 2 with Windows 10 installed. WIndows 10 update KB5034441 fails with the error code 0x80070643. The Windows update page says "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run WIndows 11." PC Health Check says "TPM 2.0 must be...
  6. TPM failure - The system failed to change the state of the TPM. Please reboot the system to...

7. How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. "

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. ": My computer crashes Win10 multiple times a day; event viewer logs this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff980006f56d8, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000006. A dump was saved in:...
  8. How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. "

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. ": My computer crashes Win10 multiple times a day; event viewer logs this:The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xfffff980006f56d8, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000006. A dump was saved in:...
  9. How to fix "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. "

10. PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC rebooting after 1-2 minutes of use: My computer keeps restarting after about 1-2 minutes of use. The computer will boot and work fine for about 2 minutes and then without any warning applications don't freeze or anything all 3 monitors will turn off along with the LEDs on my keyboard and PC fans and it will...