Windows 10: Windows Reboots Shortly After Login

Discus and support Windows Reboots Shortly After Login in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This past week my PC has been rebooting after logging in and I am quite confused on what is causing it. It seems after the random reboot when I log in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SteveM92, Oct 10, 2020.

1. SteveM92 Win User

Windows Reboots Shortly After Login

This past week my PC has been rebooting after logging in and I am quite confused on what is causing it. It seems after the random reboot when I log in a 2nd time all is well. I have updated all the drivers, checked the XMP settings, bios is up to date, temps are monitored for all hardware, and the PC is plugged into a rack mounted power conditioner. I reimaged win10 on the PC as well to give it a clean install and the issue still persists, which leads me to believe it is a hardware issue. I was wondering if someone can help me pinpoint in the event viewer logs what is causing this to occur.

Event viewer EVTX file

Event Viewer CSV: https://tinyurl.com/y4ktp9po

Hardware Specs:

AMD 3950X

RTX 2080 Super

Aorus X570 Xtreme Motherboard

1200w PSU

32gb Trident Gskill Ram
    1TB Nvme
    500gb Nvme
    GPU And PSU cooled by separate water cooling loops

:)

SteveM92, Oct 10, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 10, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2020
  4. Windows Reboots Shortly After Login

Can't login to my windows 10 PC

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• Are you trying to login to Microsoft account or local account?

• If its Microsoft account are you able to login using the web interface?
    I suggest you to use the on-screen keyboard and try to login. Follow the steps below:

Click on the Ease of Access icon at the right bottom of the screen and select On-screen keyboard and check if issue persists.

Please get back to us with the results of the above instructions.

Giridhar J, Oct 10, 2020
Thema:

Windows Reboots Shortly After Login

1. Windows Reboots Shortly After Login - Similar Threads - Reboots Shortly Login

2. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  3. PC randomly reboot shortly after boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC randomly reboot shortly after boot: Hi, I'm having some trouble with my custom-built Windows 11 PC. For the past few months, I've been experiencing random bugs that cause my PC to reboot shortly after booting up. It doesn't happen all the time, but it's quite annoying.Unfortunately, I haven't been able to...
  4. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen: Issue started when it froze and restarted while using it. After that it began booting to windows loading screen and the dots would begin to circle, then they freeze in place and it reboots into start up repair to only freeze the same way and repeats this endlessly.Now the odd...
  5. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen: Issue started when it froze and restarted while using it. After that it began booting to windows loading screen and the dots would begin to circle, then they freeze in place and it reboots into start up repair to only freeze the same way and repeats this endlessly.Now the odd...
  6. PC reboots shortly after windows loading screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. BSOD Shortly After Login

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    BSOD Shortly After Login: I have been looking for an answer to this for a few hours now, and I could use some help. My PC crashes within a few seconds of logging in with the error message: DPC Watchdog Violation. I can run my PC in safe mode without crashing. I have not installed any new programs or...
  8. New machine rebooting shortly after boot, then stable after it restarts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    New machine rebooting shortly after boot, then stable after it restarts: I built my new machine this weekend and have been having an issue where my computer will completely lockup and turn off the usbs and screen. Once it restarts, it's fine from then on. I thought it was an external usb3.0 hub I had attached to it, so I removed that, but the...
  9. Can’t login after Windows reboots after update

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can’t login after Windows reboots after update: I guess about a month ago, I was unable to login to my computer after Windows automatically rebooted after an update, receiving a message something about a group policy preventing access. I was unable to use either my PIN or MS password. I was running Windows 10 Home, version...
  10. Can’t login after Windows reboots after update

in Windows 10 Support
    Can’t login after Windows reboots after update: I guess about a month ago, I was unable to login to my computer after Windows automatically rebooted after an update, receiving a message something about a group policy preventing access. I was unable to use either my PIN or MS password. I was running Windows 10 Home, version...