Windows 10: Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

Discus and support Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo 8GB laptop and recognize only 5.91 RAM used. Please be sure to tell me what settings I need to take (steps)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AdrianDragomir1, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

Hello,

Dear Sir / Madam, I have a Lenovo 8GB laptop and recognize only 5.91 RAM used. Please be sure to tell me what settings I need to take (steps) to recognize the 8 GB RAM as installed on my Lenovo laptop
    Wait for response!
    Thank you!
    A great day!

:)

AdrianDragomir1, Nov 13, 2018
  2. DT802 Win User

2 stick of RAM, 4GB each one can't recognize the 8 GB in Windows 10.

I built my own computer a year ago. I use 2 stick of RAM, 4GB each one. It has always been recognized by my system. I used to have Windows 7 installed in my computer but later upgraded to Windows 10 64 bit. I changed my processor a week ago and clean installed
    Windows 10 64-bit today windows can only use 6.95 GB out of the 8 that it always has recognized, It is labeled "Hardware Reserved" In the task manager, I have already upgraded my BIOS version, unchecked the maximum memory checkbox in msconfig, I have checked
    the registry, and also updated windows. But I can't make it recognize the 8 GB. I dont know what is causing it.. could someone help me?

Original Title: RAM: 8 GB(6.95 Usable)

DT802, Nov 13, 2018
  3. Ram upgrading: 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

I am using dell inspiron 5447

windows 10, 4 gb ram installed originally,

Intel i5, 2.4Ghz.

What would be better choice 4+4=8 gb or 4+8=12 gb?

ArpanPatel777, Nov 13, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 13, 2018
Thema:

Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM

1. Windows recognizes all 8 GB of RAM - Similar Threads - recognizes RAM

2. RAM not recognized, airplane mode after start up, overclocking disabled, and system clock reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    RAM not recognized, airplane mode after start up, overclocking disabled, and system clock reset: Hello all! I’m having problems with my Dell G5 5500. So last week I noticed that half my RAM is not being recognized despite being installer. I should have 8gbs of RAM, I only have 4. My laptop has been having crazy problems left and right. At first, it was just very slow,...
  3. RAM not recognized, airplane mode after start up, overclocking disabled, and system clock reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    RAM not recognized, airplane mode after start up, overclocking disabled, and system clock reset: Hello all! I’m having problems with my Dell G5 5500. So last week I noticed that half my RAM is not being recognized despite being installer. I should have 8gbs of RAM, I only have 4. My laptop has been having crazy problems left and right. At first, it was just very slow,...
  4. Why my PC only recognize 8MB RAM while I installing cmk16gx4m2d3600c18 16MB DDR4 RAM?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Why my PC only recognize 8MB RAM while I installing cmk16gx4m2d3600c18 16MB DDR4 RAM?: Dear Friends,Please help me to understand why?I am installing 02 bars of cmk16gx4m2d3600c18 16MB DDR4 memory. However, my PC showing there is only 8MB for each bar.I running Window 10 64 bits.ThanksHung Huynh...
  5. program can't recognize available RAM

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program can't recognize available RAM: I have a Dell XPS 8500 desktop computer, with Windows 10 Home, and 16 GB RAM installed. When I tried to install 2020 TurboTax, it says "it doesn't meet the minimum requirements....Memory 2048 MB." Although from Task Manager, it does show 16 GB RAM, with more than 2 GB still...
  6. Asus Zenbook UX-510UW always only recognizes one RAM?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Asus Zenbook UX-510UW always only recognizes one RAM?: Hello, I've soldered an Asus Zenbook UX-501UW with 8GB RAM on the motherboard and an additional 8GB RAM bar. (Laptop can use up to 16GB RAM, I ordered it the original way) Now I noticed some time ago that the laptop under Windows only shows 8GB RAM, although the 2nd bar is...
  7. Windows Is Not Recognizing All My Ram

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Is Not Recognizing All My Ram: I have one 1 stick of 8 Gigs of ram installed yet windows only allows me to use 4 gigs even though it "see's" all 8. I'm running a 64bit system Win 10 and my MoBo is good for up to 32 gigs. I've gone into bios and it shows only 4 installed and is grayed out so i can't change...
  8. dxdiag wont recognize all my ram i put in please read the whole question

in Windows 10 Customization
    dxdiag wont recognize all my ram i put in please read the whole question: ok i had 16 gb of RAM i added another 16 gb, in my bios is says i have 32 gb and in system information good but dxdiag only sees 16 gb and i herd the dxdiag is the real deal. my motherboard is comparable with up to 32 gbs. there both the same speed. i have a asus fx505dv....
  9. How can i change my motherboard cpu and add ram without windows not recognizing the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How can i change my motherboard cpu and add ram without windows not recognizing the...: I'm going to be upgrading the motherboard cpu and adding ram to my computer and I know windows is going to recognize that the hardware has changed and refuse to boot. Is there any way to prepare the os drive or something to allow it to boot on different hardware?...
  10. I have 32GB of RAM. My computer only recognizes 16GB of it.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I have 32GB of RAM. My computer only recognizes 16GB of it.: I'm running Windows 10, version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592), and have four 8GB sticks of RAM installed. My computer has been working well for years. Today, while using the computer, it crashed, giving the 'Memory Manager' error code. I reseated my RAM, and it seemed to have...