Windows 10: Windows recording settings

Discus and support Windows recording settings in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, for some reason, when I open the recording devices, within the sound settings I opened through control panel, it just freezes. And I cannot even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/6marnia9, Nov 30, 2020.

1. Windows recording settings

Hi, for some reason, when I open the recording devices, within the sound settings I opened through control panel, it just freezes. And I cannot even close it with task manager, anyone any thoughts. my windows is up to date.

submitted by /u/6marnia9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/6marnia9, Nov 30, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Nov 30, 2020
  3. weybrew Win User
    weybrew, Nov 30, 2020
  4. Windows recording settings

Steps Recorder in Windows 10

Hi,

To further assist you, we suggest that you provide your feedback on how to improve the resolution using the Steps Recorder by going to the Feedback Hub. Refer to the steps below:

• Go to Search or Cortana.
    • Type Windows Feedback.
    • Sign in with your Microsoft account.

Thank you.

Stephanie Sal, Nov 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows recording settings

1. Windows recording settings - Similar Threads - recording settings

2. Recording Preferences setting not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Preferences setting not available: I was playing while recording and saving clips even until yesterday. Today, I tried to record a clip and it just didn't work. When I opened Game Bar, all the recording features were greyed out. When I went to gaming settings to enable captures, there were no settings under...
  3. Recording Preferences setting not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recording Preferences setting not available: I was playing while recording and saving clips even until yesterday. Today, I tried to record a clip and it just didn't work. When I opened Game Bar, all the recording features were greyed out. When I went to gaming settings to enable captures, there were no settings under...
  4. I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...: I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows desktop? THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-the-setting-for-outgoing-vm/354e3b54-b4b4-4616-afc2-4ebd4acaed5f
  5. I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...

I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows...: I am unable to find the setting for outgoing VM recordings - where is it on skype windows desktop? THANKS, Peter https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-unable-to-find-the-setting-for-outgoing-vm/354e3b54-b4b4-4616-afc2-4ebd4acaed5f
  6. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sound Settings: Recording froze application.: So I was just messing in the Sound Settings a bit, changing my microphone levels. But when I pressed on recording, the Sound Settings Application froze. I can't get it to unfreeze. Restarting didn't help at all. I can't change the volume of my microphone now. Help!...
  7. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

Sound Settings: Recording froze application.: So I was just messing in the Sound Settings a bit, changing my microphone levels. But when I pressed on recording, the Sound Settings Application froze. I can't get it to unfreeze. Restarting didn't help at all. I can't change the volume of my microphone now. Help!...
  8. Sound Settings: Recording froze application.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Recording Preferences Setting not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recording Preferences Setting not showing: In Gaming > Captures the setting "Recording Preferences" does not show and displays a grey bar instead. It was working a fine few days ago. How can I fix this problem? I've restarted the laptop several times but nothing changed....
  10. Recording Preferences Setting not showing

Recording Preferences Setting not showing: In Gaming > Captures the setting "Recording Preferences" does not show and displays a grey bar instead. It was working a fine few days ago. How can I fix this problem? I've restarted the laptop several times but nothing changed....