Windows 10: Windows recovery enviroment

Discus and support Windows recovery enviroment in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was doing a network reset to reinstall my Wi-Fi adapter and when my computer is starting up after the reset it said your PC did not start correctly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BrianRainey1, Apr 5, 2020.

1. Windows recovery enviroment

I was doing a network reset to reinstall my Wi-Fi adapter and when my computer is starting up after the reset it said your PC did not start correctly automatic repair at the top of the screen I click advanced options and it says troubleshoot continue to windows 10 or turn off your PC I troubleshoot it and it won’t go anywhere it won’t start in safe mode it won’t do anything like that it won’t continue to windows 10 every time I continue to windows 10 it restarts in the same blue screen it gives me the option to reset this PC and reinstall windowsI click on the option and it starts to reinstall process and when it gets to about 50% it tries to reboot you know how when you reinstall windows it will reboot a couple of times while it’s installing and when it reboots it takes me back to the same screen and it won’t finish it’s reinstall. So I enter command prompt and I did SFC Scannow and I did chkdsk.... But I still get the same problem. Computer won’t start in safe mode repeating looping windows recovery environment fails to reset the PC and reinstall windows repeats loops back to the recovery environment when windows tries to Reinstall windows 10 factory reset halfway through factory reset goes back to blue screen apon failing to restart the required number of times to complete factory reset.

:)

BrianRainey1, Apr 5, 2020

2. Could not find recovery enviroment, Windows RE Image not found, missing troubleshoot options

Hi,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under Use a recovery drive to
    restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ph/help/12415/...

Let me know if that helps.

Kind Regards,

Engr. Jamshed Muhammad

JamshedMuhammad Khan, Apr 5, 2020
  3. windows 10 "could not find the recovery enviroment"

I upgraded my asus transformer to windows 10 and now want to reset the pc to get rid of all the rubbish I had accumulated over the year. but when I go to windows reset it comes up with 'could not find the recovery enviroment'. If I try to restart with
    the recovery usb I then get asked for the key, which I no longer have. help!

Geraintwilliamsuk, Apr 5, 2020
  4. Ivan00385 Win User

Windows recovery enviroment

Windows 10 cannot find recovery enviroment

Hi,

I have a surface pro 3 upgraded to windows 10

I wanted to do a reset of the os but i get an error message saying that windows cannot find recovery enviroment. I tried to start reagentc.exe from cdm but I got the following message "REAGENTC.EXE: Operation failed: 5" What does operation failed 5 means,
    and how to fix this. pls help.

Ivan00385, Apr 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows recovery enviroment

1. Windows recovery enviroment - Similar Threads - recovery enviroment

2. Can't get into windows to export bitlocker key, how to get it from recovery enviroment?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can't get into windows to export bitlocker key, how to get it from recovery enviroment?: Im stuck unable to boot into windows and trying to back up the drive before reseting the pc. Put the ssd in another pc to do so and weas kit by bitlocker with no key to be found on my microsoft account....
  3. Can't get into windows to export bitlocker key, how to get it from recovery enviroment?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get into windows to export bitlocker key, how to get it from recovery enviroment?: Im stuck unable to boot into windows and trying to back up the drive before reseting the pc. Put the ssd in another pc to do so and weas kit by bitlocker with no key to be found on my microsoft account....
  4. Can't get into windows to export bitlocker key, how to get it from recovery enviroment?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Unable to enable Windows Recovery Enviroment

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to enable Windows Recovery Enviroment: Hello guys, hope you're doing well:So I've been noticing that my pc not as fast as he used to be, so I want to do a factory reset. I tried to do it from the settings tab under the "recovery" option, but when I choose the type of reset that I intend to do I'm getting this...
  6. How can i fix this problem RECOVERY ENVIROMENT

How can i fix this problem RECOVERY ENVIROMENT: When I tried to reset My PC but this PC is not Reseting saying could not find the recovery Enviroment. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-fix-this-problem-recovery-enviroment/032e7a97-eb33-4b25-891f-2dca0acac19d
  7. Could not find recovery enviroment, Windows RE Image not found but i have a recovery partition.

Could not find recovery enviroment, Windows RE Image not found but i have a recovery partition.: I am looking to reset my windows 10 pc but I couldn't because it is saying "Could not find the recovery environment". [ATTACH] But i do have a recovery partition [ATTACH] I also can't create a recovery drive as well. [ATTACH] Is there a way to make my pc find and...
  8. Check Windows Recovery Enviroment integrity?

in Windows 10 Support
    Check Windows Recovery Enviroment integrity?: Is there a way to check to see if the Windows Recovery Environment file is corrupt? 151757
  9. recovery enviroment

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    recovery enviroment: i clicked recovery environment on my laptop what is that for because my laptop wont let me reset my pc wont respond to anything THANK YOU https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-enviroment/9aca9b8f-7f7a-4e30-95e8-416ece520e35
  10. windows recovery enviroment missing

windows recovery enviroment missing: hi I got a virus on my windows 10 pc that deleted my wre I am poor I cant afford to buy a usb to make a wre.iso is there any way to factory reset given my current financial situation at this time I could not find a way to fix this I even tried to use cmd with the command...