Windows 10: Windows Recovery Environment Explained blog post on the Windows IT Pro blog

Discus and support Windows Recovery Environment Explained blog post on the Windows IT Pro blog in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello everyone! I'd like to draw some extra attention to a recent blog post that was just published last week. It has quite a bit of information in it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Aaron Lower MSFT, Apr 22, 2021.

1. Windows Recovery Environment Explained blog post on the Windows IT Pro blog

Hello everyone! I'd like to draw some extra attention to a recent blog post that was just published last week. It has quite a bit of information in it and I hope it is helpful for this audience. This is also a terrific opportunity to provide feedback on features related to WinRE.Windows Recovery Environment explained - Microsoft Tech Communityhttps://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/windows-it-pro-blog/windows-recovery-environment-explained/bc-p/2281954#M2641

:)

Aaron Lower MSFT, Apr 22, 2021
  2. btarunr Win User

Windows 8 Release Preview Out Later Today: Redacted Blog Post

A blogger with Microsoft's Driver Developer Blog, none other than Chuck Chan, Corporate Vice President of the Windows Development team, jumped the gun in revealing the availability of Windows 8 Release Preview. The now-redacted blog post was screen-grabbed by Neowin.net, and pins the availability of the latest iteration of Microsoft's next-generation operating system to later today (May 31).

Entitled "Windows Hardware and Driver Developer Blog," the blog post by Chan focused on areas of driver and system software development ahead of the operating system's market launch. Windows 8 Release Preview would serve as a fairly reliable platform for developers to test their system software on. A transcript of the blog post is quoted below. Download links to Windows 8 Release Preview, Windows 8 Driver Kit, and Visual Studio 2012 Professional can be found after the break.

Windows Recovery Environment Explained blog post on the Windows IT Pro blog 243a_thm.jpg

DOWNLOAD: Windows 8 Release Preview | Windows 8 Driver Kit | Visual Studio 2012 Professional

The above links become active later today. A transcript of the blog post follows.

Source: Neowin.net

btarunr, Apr 22, 2021
  3. alexp999 Win User
    Engineering Windows 7 MSDN Blog Surfaces

Microsoft has launched an MSDN Blog for the Engineering of Windows 7, dubbed E7 for short. The blog, hosted by two Windows 7 senior engineering managers, is aimed to inform "...enthusiasts, bloggers, and those that are the most passionate about Windows... what’s in store for the next major release of Windows."

You can check out the blog here

Windows 7 is currently scheduled for release in 2010 based on information which we covered here

Source: Engineering Windows 7

alexp999, Apr 22, 2021
  4. DaveM121 Win User

Windows Recovery Environment Explained blog post on the Windows IT Pro blog

videos in in Blogs

Hi malcatglos

Please explain this in more detail, are these videos accessed on a website (blog) and if so, what web browser are you using to access that and what error(s) if any are you seeing?

Have you tries accessing that blog with another browser, for example, if you are using Edge, can you access that blog with Internet Explorer or vice versa . . .

DaveM121, Apr 22, 2021
Thema:

Windows Recovery Environment Explained blog post on the Windows IT Pro blog

1. Windows Recovery Environment Explained blog post on the Windows IT Pro blog - Similar Threads - Recovery Environment Explained

2. Am I permitted to use the domain 'windowsactivate.com' for a blog about the Windows...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Am I permitted to use the domain 'windowsactivate.com' for a blog about the Windows...: I've been a passionate user and fan of Windows since my childhood, and I have immense respect for its contribution to the world of technology. I genuinely believe I'll continue using Windows for the rest of my life.Recently, I acquired the domain 'windowsactivate.com' a year...
  3. Am I permitted to use the domain 'windowsactivate.com' for a blog about the Windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Am I permitted to use the domain 'windowsactivate.com' for a blog about the Windows...: I've been a passionate user and fan of Windows since my childhood, and I have immense respect for its contribution to the world of technology. I genuinely believe I'll continue using Windows for the rest of my life.Recently, I acquired the domain 'windowsactivate.com' a year...
  4. videos in in Blogs

in Windows 10 Customization
    videos in in Blogs: The videos in a family blog have stopped working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videos-in-in-blogs/a77e6c0b-a247-4378-beaf-ef3e4be6d122
  5. Blog Post- Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blog Post- Improving the Windows 10 update experience with control, quality and transparency: Windows 10 May 2019 update would be available in May and would be hitting the Release preview ring next week. I’m pleased to announce that the Windows 10 May 2019 Update will start to be available next week in the Release Preview Ring for those in the Windows Insider...
  6. Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Blog Rollup: Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 was a huge release for us, so we’ve written a host of articles to explore the changes in more detail. For the short version, see the Visual Studio 2019 Preview 2 Release Notes. What’s New in CMake C++ Binary Compatibility and Pain-Free Upgrades...
  7. Creating a Blog on Windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Creating a Blog on Windows: I was downloading a tool so that I could start to code a small blog website for my website Interior Design Cincinnati. For some reason, it isn't working well on Windows. Has anybody else had an issue like this? The tool is Xcode...
  8. why my blog is loading is slow

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    why my blog is loading is slow: hello friendsi am a new bogger and a have a creat a blog from blogger platform but my blog is load time very high please help and visiy my blog and give your best suggestion Hindi ka hero...
  9. Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing

in Windows 10 News
    Google Security Blog: A new site for Safe Browsing: Since launching in 2007, the Safe Browsing team has been dedicated to our mission of protecting users from phishing, malware, and unwanted software on the web. Our coverage currently extends to more than two billion internet-connected devices, including Chrome users on...
  10. Google Security Blog: Protecting users from repeatedly dangerous sites

in Windows 10 News
    Google Security Blog: Protecting users from repeatedly dangerous sites: Since 2005, Safe Browsing has been protecting users from harm on the Internet, and has evolved over the years to adapt to the changing nature of threats and user harm. Today, sites in violation of Google’s Malware, Unwanted Software, Phishing, and Social Engineering...