Windows 10: Windows Recovery file

Discus and support Windows Recovery file in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is it true that windows10 file in recovery is original windows file? What can I do if I accidentally delete a windows10 file in Recovery (OEM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Naufal Dwiakram, Aug 29, 2019.

1. Windows Recovery file

Is it true that windows10 file in recovery is original windows file?

What can I do if I accidentally delete a windows10 file in Recovery (OEM Partition)?

:)

Naufal Dwiakram, Aug 29, 2019
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Aug 29, 2019
  3. [HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Aug 29, 2019
  4. slim142 Win User

Windows Recovery file

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Aug 29, 2019
Thema:

Windows Recovery file

1. Windows Recovery file - Similar Threads - Recovery file

2. Adame Virus File Recovery

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adame Virus File Recovery: To the Microsoft Community! My name is Tony and I've recently got attacked by a virus called Adame. Apparently its purpose was to encrypt files that you use on a daily basis. I can't access them so I need some assistant in figuring out a way to unlock the files back. Here...
  3. W10 HD Failure - Need A Free File Recovery Program

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    W10 HD Failure - Need A Free File Recovery Program: Hello, Folks: My Dell Inspiron 5537 Laptop HD has failed. I've run all the applicable systems tests to no avail. I'm looking for a W10 Data Recovery Application (totally free, not just 2gb of download capability before having to purchase) which is Bootable and which I...
  4. Is a Recovery Drive and an .iso file the same?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Is a Recovery Drive and an .iso file the same?: Right after getting this computer, which came with Windows 10, I created a Recovery Drive. I forgot how I even did it, but when I plug it (the USB drive) into a USB port and read it, it shows several files and folders. This is supposed to get me back in the game if my...
  5. HD failure - need a W10 bootable recovery file - running an XP pc for downloads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    HD failure - need a W10 bootable recovery file - running an XP pc for downloads: My Dell Inspiron Laptop 5537 has stopped loading W10. Have done the BIOS thing and have tried all sorts of boot scenarios to no avail. I need a Bootable W10 file (ISO?) to boot up the laptop from a USB or DVD to see what I can repair and/or retrieve. I'm using an XP pc...
  6. Desktop files and explorer recovery

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Desktop files and explorer recovery: Hi friends, I'm using windows insider preview Build 18963. Unfortunately this afternoon my desktop look has been changed and files from desktop has been removed. also my file explorer. I want to recovr my desktop files as well as my file explorer. How to get all back?...
  7. file recovery

file recovery: Can I recover files that say "the application was unable to start correectly (0xc0000033) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-recovery/cb6722a4-3541-4cb8-a368-34561f9b2fa2"
  8. recovering files after partition recovery

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    recovering files after partition recovery: I restored a Macrium image on my C: drive but forgot that I'd written a couple of Cubase projects between the making of the image (20th July) and the restore date (25th July) I usually write the Cubase projects to a different disk AND a backup but overlooked these 2 for some...
  9. Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software

in Windows 10 News
    Recover lost files with EaseUS data recovery software: It’s always a good idea to have data recovery software installed on the computer as it could help you get you out of most sticky situations. With the free data recovery software such as EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard Pro, there’s a good chance that you can recover the files that...
  10. Deleting online-only files permanently from PC, Recovery?

Deleting online-only files permanently from PC, Recovery?: Hi, a long time ago I had synced my pictures and documents to my OneDrive account. A few hours ago I wanted to delete some files from the OneDrive of my PC and the message "Deleting only-only items permanently removes them from your PC without sending them to the Recycle...