Windows 10: Windows Recovery issue

Discus and support Windows Recovery issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I was trying to make changes to my BIOS so that my system is compatible with windows 11.I firstly made changes in to BIOS to ensure the tpm was working... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeanSilverstone, Oct 13, 2021.

1. Windows Recovery issue

I was trying to make changes to my BIOS so that my system is compatible with windows 11.I firstly made changes in to BIOS to ensure the tpm was working and active. Then I existed out of the BIOS after I saved and went back into my desktop to ensure it worked. Secondly I checked what I needed to do to fix the secure boot issue that is says is required. When I followed the steps “Setting > Updates > Recovery > and Restart” I found that I don’t have any options for “UEFI firmware settings.” So I then went back to try and attempt to get back to my desktop by selecting “continue to windows

:)

SeanSilverstone, Oct 13, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Oct 13, 2021
  3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 13, 2021
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Windows Recovery issue

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, Oct 13, 2021
Thema:

Windows Recovery issue

1. Windows Recovery issue - Similar Threads - Recovery issue

2. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  3. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?: My laptop persistently fails to install an update as below: My research points to this being a problem with recovery partition. Investigating this I see I have two:So I can see that partition 5 is not in use and is a whopping 16 GB in size, but I am also puzzled that the...
  4. Failure to apply update due to recovery partition issue?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Bitlockery Recovery Keys issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlockery Recovery Keys issues: My Window 10 prompted bitlocker recovery keys which I did not set up. I could not access into my laptop. Please advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlockery-recovery-keys-issues/5a42b18b-1996-427f-b890-9c56ad17f595
  6. Bitlockery Recovery Keys issues

Bitlockery Recovery Keys issues: My Window 10 prompted bitlocker recovery keys which I did not set up. I could not access into my laptop. Please advice https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlockery-recovery-keys-issues/5a42b18b-1996-427f-b890-9c56ad17f595
  7. Bitlockery Recovery Keys issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. Bitlocker key recovery issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key recovery issue: Microsoft ID - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I am not able to find my bitlocker key in microsoft account as per snap, kindly resolve issue on top most priority and revert....
  9. Bitlocker key recovery issue

Bitlocker key recovery issue: Microsoft ID - *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, I am not able to find my bitlocker key in microsoft account as per snap, kindly resolve issue on top most priority and revert....
  10. I'm having an issue with Windows 11 Recovery tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having an issue with Windows 11 Recovery tool: I have a fresh install of windows 11. Ive moved straight into updating the machine completely, then installing WSL2.While working with WSL2 I've been using sfc /scannow pretty regularly to check for erros. 2 Restore points I've created have been run with zero errors after...