Windows 10: Windows recovery loop

Discus and support Windows recovery loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Recently i decided to reset all my information and start from scratch. Well after 30 minutes of this my PC reatarts and gets stuck. I accidentally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AristidesGonzalez1, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Windows recovery loop

Recently i decided to reset all my information and start from scratch. Well after 30 minutes of this my PC reatarts and gets stuck. I accidentally removed the power source and shut down the computer.

Now everytime I try to turn it on I get a blue screen,

it has a lot of options but none of them work. Cant reset, startup, or continue to recovery enviroment.

What else can I do to make my pc work again?

:)

AristidesGonzalez1, Oct 22, 2018
  2. Pavan_N Win User

windows recovery loop

Hi,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

Are you able to Windows recovery environment?

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.

Do let us know if you are able to boot to desktop. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Oct 22, 2018
  3. Arun B J Win User
    BitLocker permanent loop

Hi Laura,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• Are you connected to Domain?

• Are you using Windows 10 pro?

I suggest you to follow the steps given in the article below and check if it helps.

http://social.technet.microsoft.com...ith-bitlocker-recovery-on-a-slate-device.aspx

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Oct 22, 2018
  4. slim142 Win User

Windows recovery loop

Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, Oct 22, 2018
Thema:

Windows recovery loop

1. Windows recovery loop - Similar Threads - recovery loop

2. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  3. How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I get my laptop out of the bitlock recovery loop?: Why did my laptop go into bitlock recover mode? Entering the recovery key does not work. I tried Restarting the secure boot in the BIOS to exit the loop. It did not work. I tried removing protectors from the boot drive. It did not work. How do I get my laptop back without...
  4. Strange recovery loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange recovery loop: Okay so, my pc is stuck in a recovery loop. Ive tried to do that cbdedit thing and get the screen to go away from there, but that just gave me a different screen. From what ive looked at, seeing that over screen means that something in your computer is missing/corrupted, and...
  5. Strange recovery loop

Strange recovery loop: Okay so, my pc is stuck in a recovery loop. Ive tried to do that cbdedit thing and get the screen to go away from there, but that just gave me a different screen. From what ive looked at, seeing that over screen means that something in your computer is missing/corrupted, and...
  6. Strange recovery loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. I keep stuck in a boss loop and keep having to putting in a bit lock recovery screen and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep stuck in a boss loop and keep having to putting in a bit lock recovery screen and...: I keep stuck in a boss loop and keep having to putting in a bit lock recovery screen and that doesn’t help either and have tried every internet solutionSomeone explain how to fix in simple termsFrom another post: Stop code:kmode exception not handled * Changed to a question...
  8. Windows recovery stuck and keeps looping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows recovery stuck and keeps looping: Hi all,I tried recovering my HP laptop, after running recovery it got stuck and come up with recovery failed after few retry, I got it to get to dark blue screen with administrator and welcome message, then it restarts to light blue screen running Wpeinit and then powercfg...
  9. Windows recovery stuck and keeps looping

Windows recovery stuck and keeps looping: Hi all,I tried recovering my HP laptop, after running recovery it got stuck and come up with recovery failed after few retry, I got it to get to dark blue screen with administrator and welcome message, then it restarts to light blue screen running Wpeinit and then powercfg...
  10. Windows recovery stuck and keeps looping

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade