Windows 10: Windows recovery/reinstall

Discus and support Windows recovery/reinstall in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good morning I'm having trouble reinstalling Windows on my laptop, had a BIOS update which did not complete and my laptop shut off. which in turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fruityproductionz, May 13, 2020.

1. Windows recovery/reinstall

Good morning I'm having trouble reinstalling Windows on my laptop, had a BIOS update which did not complete and my laptop shut off. which in turn corrupted my hard drive I am unable to to reinstall Windows from the hard drive or recover or repair and nor can i start windows, I need an external Windows 10 to enable it to boot from and reinstall Windows. And with the lockdown I don't currently have access to another computer or a flash drive anybody else have any suggestions can I use my phone.

:)

fruityproductionz, May 13, 2020

2. Reinstall Windows 10 to new hard drive

Hi Rodolpho,

We want to know about the issue you're having with your recovery drive. Please answer the questions below:

• Are you trying to reinstall Windows 8 or Windows 10?
    • If you already upgraded to Windows 10, were you able to create a new copy of the recovery drive?

We suggest creating a new copy of the recovery drive and then follow the steps provided by Andre Da Costa above this thread.

Update us with the outcome so we can assist you further.

Robert Caw, May 13, 2020
  3. slim142 Win User
    Data Recovery for Mac (OSX Capitan) ?

Anybody knows of a good data recovery software for mac? Preferably free?

I use Active@ Data Recovery for Windows, but honestly no idea what to use for Mac OSX.

Any suggestions?

slim142, May 13, 2020
  4. yogurt_21 Win User

Windows recovery/reinstall

Data recovery software

The Big Useful List Of Free Useful Programs To Use Usually For Free

click the top spoiler and then look down to recovery.

All of the suggestions in the old threads were consolidated into that one.

yogurt_21, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows recovery/reinstall

1. Windows recovery/reinstall - Similar Threads - recovery reinstall

2. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  3. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found: Hello,My surface pro 6 just refused to log in windows one day. It was not possible to do recovery. i tried to reinstall windows with a bootable USB, however, when it was time to install, i got the 'No device drivers were found' message.I then downloaded RST driver on intel...
  4. Surface pro 6 : cannot enter recovery, cannot reinstall, no drives found

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows: Hello,My daughter went to open her Lenovo school laptop this morning and there was a blue screen asking to enter the BitLocker recovery key. I tried following online instructions to get the recovery key to no avail. Her personal school outlook account says "no devices linked...
  6. Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows

Can't find Bitlocker recovery key, reset computer or reinstall windows: Hello,My daughter went to open her Lenovo school laptop this morning and there was a blue screen asking to enter the BitLocker recovery key. I tried following online instructions to get the recovery key to no avail. Her personal school outlook account says "no devices linked...
  7. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.: Title says it all. I’ve reinstalled window with MCT and try to boot windows and keep getting this error even after formatting the drive. I’ve tried to load into recovery environment but get taken back onto this screen....
  8. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.: Title says it all. I’ve reinstalled window with MCT and try to boot windows and keep getting this error even after formatting the drive. I’ve tried to load into recovery environment but get taken back onto this screen....
  9. Windows will not boot when I reinstall & won’t boot into recovery when pressing F1.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. how to change recovery media from local reinstall to cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to change recovery media from local reinstall to cloud?: When I wanted to reset my PC I picked local reinstall and now it asks for a recovery media. How can I change it to cloud download as this window doesn't appear anymore? Thanks...