Windows 10: Windows Recovery/Restore

Discus and support Windows Recovery/Restore in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So recently i tried to download a game and it gave me a virus so im currently trying to restore my laptop to an earlier version before the virus got on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by 123Kleen, Aug 14, 2020.

1. 123Kleen Win User

Windows Recovery/Restore

So recently i tried to download a game and it gave me a virus so im currently trying to restore my laptop to an earlier version before the virus got on it. Its been an hour of recovery now and im getting concerned but i did delete pretty huge games and files like gta V and siege because i thought the constastant long freezing was caused by my ram being overworked. Is it possible that the recovery is taking longer because its trying to recover a lot of data or is it just stuck?

:)

123Kleen, Aug 14, 2020

2. Missing Recovery Environment

Hi Alan,

Here is a link containing several useful suggestions to help you recover Windows 10. Since the error message that you got tells you to insert your Windows installation or recovery media. We suggest the perform the steps listed under
    Use a recovery drive to restore or reset your PC or you can also follow the steps under
    Use installation media to restore or reset your PC. Please see the link below for more details:

Recovery options in Windows 10.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 14, 2020
  3. Windows XP PRO error after restore

System restore is handy when it works like it did for me 2 days ago saving the need to reinstall all of my software as well as windows, id suggest using norton Ghost 12 for an excellent system restore feature.

jocksteeluk, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Windows Recovery/Restore

how to restore pc from recovery partition

In F8, there are plenty options but no option like recovery..one option named directory services recovery

freebird_9924, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows Recovery/Restore

1. Windows Recovery/Restore - Similar Threads - Recovery Restore

2. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  3. Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trying to do a system restore. Have recovery key but keyboard is not working. It was not...: I had a problem with keyboard not working on my laptop. Tried to do a system restore. Inadvertently pressed return and restore stopped. Got to a point of advanced options in recovery. Have my recovery key but cannot enter it on the screen as keyboard not working....
  4. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted: I was having problems with my keyboard randomly not working so I tried a system restore to try and fix this.The system restore failed upon startup and now I have the following issues:- Audio, Chrome, Add or Remove Programs and more programs don’t work anymore- All restore...
  5. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted: I was having problems with my keyboard randomly not working so I tried a system restore to try and fix this.The system restore failed upon startup and now I have the following issues:- Audio, Chrome, Add or Remove Programs and more programs don’t work anymore- All restore...
  6. File system error -2144926975 when I click on recovery and restore points deleted

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to restore Windows 10 On MS Laptop after Blue Screen Error without BitLocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to restore Windows 10 On MS Laptop after Blue Screen Error without BitLocker Recovery Key: Hello Everyone, Thanks for reading this. I have a blue screen fatal error on my laptop bouth in 12/2021, running on MS 10, since about 2 weeks. Have tried all of the obvious options under troubleshooting, such as finding a stored system version to completely restoring the...
  8. How to restore Windows 10 On MS Laptop after Blue Screen Error without BitLocker Recovery Key

How to restore Windows 10 On MS Laptop after Blue Screen Error without BitLocker Recovery Key: Hello Everyone, Thanks for reading this. I have a blue screen fatal error on my laptop bouth in 12/2021, running on MS 10, since about 2 weeks. Have tried all of the obvious options under troubleshooting, such as finding a stored system version to completely restoring the...
  9. How to restore Windows 10 On MS Laptop after Blue Screen Error without BitLocker Recovery Key

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. recovery or restore hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    recovery or restore hard drive: Hi , think I might have deleted my hard drive by accident on my hp stream laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-or-restore-hard-drive/a172898e-be14-4b5e-882d-ba2cdcdb4880